• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
www.washingtonexaminer.com

Computer repairman at center of Hunter Biden laptop scandal closes shop - Washington Examiner

The computer repair store at the center of a scandal involving a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden that contained "smoking-gun" emails about the Biden family's foreign dealings has closed. A neighbor said the owner skipped town, according to the Delaware News Journal. The outlet also...

The computer repair store at the center of a scandal involving a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden that contained "smoking-gun" emails about the Biden family's foreign dealings has closed.

A neighbor said the owner skipped town, according to the Delaware News Journal. The outlet also reported that 10 days after the election, a sign appeared on the store's door to say that the shop had closed

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
469.gif

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I get the strategy of not giving a fake news story air, but libel suits or some sort of criminal repercussions need to start happening against some of these blatantly bad faith actors. If none of them even face repercussions, we're doomed to have more of them pop up.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone's probably writing up a right-wing version of Mr. Robot based around him right now

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
So many similar things within the arc of this election period I imagine will result going the same way.

Seems like there were just...so, so many scammers this go-around.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Now for COVID to disappear, which has always been our nefarious liberal plot.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Did the "death threats" come in via a mysterious laptop that was dropped off by a mysterious man?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I am shocked that a story that originated from a man who claimed that the FBI called to ask him
1) how to access a hard drive
2) which charger they should use for a mac
turned out to be bogus.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The whole Hunter Biden thing felt like an op to me. The dick pics, the pictures of him with a crack pipe and a prostitute, were definitely real, maybe the emails too, but I was skeptical of the laptop being where they came from. It's not impossible to fabricate digital evidence in this way. The pics from probably came from an iCloud hack or something and the laptop story was just spun up to make it look like there was more there than actually was.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
The whole Hunter Biden thing felt like an op to me. The dick pics, the pictures of him with a crack pipe and a prostitute, were definitely real, maybe the emails too, but I was skeptical of the laptop being where they came from. It's not impossible to fabricate digital evidence in this way. The pics from probably came from an iCloud hack or something and the laptop story was just spun up to make it look like there was more there than actually was.
I love that in the end all this ended up being was "Hunter Biden has a huge dick, parties, and sleeps with beautiful women. Lock him up!!"

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Well, if history has taught us anything, it's that this moron will be running for elected in office in 2-4 years

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I get the strategy of not giving a fake news story air, but libel suits or some sort of criminal repercussions need to start happening against some of these blatantly bad faith actors. If none of them even face repercussions, we're doomed to have more of them pop up.
A libel suit is notoriously hard to win in the US.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the whole story was heresay bullshit. someone dropped in and said he is hunter biden, dropped in the pc without any receipt or proof of identity... yeah sure.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love that in the end all this ended up being was "Hunter Biden has a huge dick, parties, and sleeps with beautiful women. Lock him up!!"

LOL yep. Hunter is harmless. After these last couple years seeing Ivanka, Jared, and Trump Jr. I'm a lot more comfortable with Hunter Biden's behavior. Unlike Trump's pissant kids and son-in-law Hunter uses his dad's name to party and live his dream life instead of getting involved in government and policy.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

From my understanding, a group of Russian linked hackers some Hunter's information and dumped it on a laptop that was to be dropped off at a random location.

Amateur bad movie plot bullshit, all of it.

Nov 5, 2017
That's a shame. It was shady as fuck since the very beginning.

My Dad was still saying how this was a big deal and would hurt our president-elect.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Funny how no one cares about this anymore, the biggest scandal ever according to Rudy. 🤔

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly Hunter Biden was a more interesting conspiracy than the election stuff.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
When customers dont return to pick up their laptops and you dont get paid, you cant stay in business.

And he wont get any more business either, handing over laptops to FBI. Exact opposite of what people want in laptop repair.

He should have learned from Nathan and hired asexuals to repai laptops, could have saved his business.