• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
qTTdIgM.gif

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Mentioned, but Alex has some fantastic videos going deep on themes and motiffs of multiple FFXIV and FFVII R tracks, definitely worth a look if you liked music from those games.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017

Nice, a long interview with the singer of a couple of Shadowbringer's songs.

Aug 27, 2020
You guys are amazing.
A friend of mine sent me this thread and I just had to sign up to Resetera to tell you that I really appreciate the support!
I'm so glad to see that the recent events brought a bit of excitement and hype to you, just like they did with me. :)

Soken, Square Enix and its staff are truly a gift to gamers!

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
You guys are amazing.
A friend of mine sent me this thread and I just had to sign up to Resetera to tell you that I really appreciate the support!
I'm so glad to see that the recent events brought a bit of excitement and hype to you, just like they did with me. :)

You deserve the praise. I found your channel through this thread and you have some good stuff there. I've had your version playing on repeat for several hours.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
You guys are amazing.

Yo, keep doing what you do my dude. It's awesome and appreciated.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
You guys are amazing.

You're doing some great work, and I really appreciate the time it probably takes to edit in all the various sounds, samples and graphical effects as you go over the songs. Not to mention the time it takes to analyze some of the little melodies and how they might be tied together with some previous moment in the game/s.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You guys are amazing.

Big fan, love your work! I'm still waiting for your Amaurot & Chill remix, it sounded really good from what I could hear in one of your videos. :D

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
You guys are amazing.

Love your channel dude! Super happy you made this, it slaps like nobody's business.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
You guys are amazing.

You are awesome ! ❤

OP
OP
QisTopTier

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You guys are amazing.

Just finished the interview you had with Jason. Fantastic back and forth between the two of you! Was a really fun listen.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, it's impossible not to sub to this guy after listening to that. Awesome