• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
I got up to the lady advertising her Onlyfans account. This is too much. I feel old and now need too watch some Golden Girls after work.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
man to imagine i've lived my entire life so far without knowing asspizza

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Very early in, so this might happen knowing these guys, but we absolutely need a Bailey and Hoff twins crossover. Maybe even some kind of Wife Swap-esque episode.

ffframe

alt account
Banned
Nov 29, 2021
I dont know who this Asspizza guy is but he seems like a cool dude, for real
really hard to explain but basically a guy who made his own streetwear stuff in NY and it got so big that people like wiz khalifa started wearing it. he made bootleg kanye shirts and started selling them out front of a kanye Life of Pablo pop up event but he was such a big underground name at that time that virgil abloh (off-white fashion designer, was art director for lois vitton before he died last year) actually brought him in and they sold the bootleg kanye merch as real merch.

he recently made a supreme collab that nobody knows if its real because supreme didn't say if it was real or fake, and asspizza toured the country to hand-deliver them to people on street corners, like he used to before he made it big.

people have differing opinions on him but he's one of the more interesting designers out there because of his really unconventional approach.

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
Watching milk feeding videos
4 hours later, a million tabs open

silkies

spiderweb hair

asspizza dealing with haters.

--

shiiiiit, my old man/dad energy right now...
giphy.gif

*Highly entertaining channel 5 video as usual
Just finished this and as someone who works in the creative field, Asspizza is an interesting guy in terms of his mind set and approach.

ffframe

alt account
Banned
Nov 29, 2021
ComplexCon is basically a convention for hip hop, sports, sneaker, and streetwear culture fans to connect and meet up. It's where people can get their own booth if they want to try to sell vintage clothes, "dead stock" items that aren't being sold anymore, or even their own brands. People also meet there to trade or buy stuff from each other, like really rare sneakers. It's Gamescom but for streetwear nerds instead of video game nerds.

Complex is a magazine and website that has covered these subcultures for decades.