• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Gfriend's fanbase has been very clear about what they want, their summer release from last year is one of their worst selling minialbums.

Oh I definitely agree with you last statement here. Sexualizing minor is also a thing I greatly dislike in Kpop, whatever the gender, and as a whole we are ok if the song is a bop regardless of concepts. And the groups I talked about released several of them. But I feel like it should also be ok to talk about it, criticizing the things and pieces of media we love is a healthy mindset to have in my opinion. Either sexualizing or infantilizing can be pretty harmful in their own ways.
Agreed 100%

Why isn't this group bigger?

Because after their first 2 exciting releases they have been very underwhelming.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to everyone!

I recommend checking the threadmarks if you want to see this community's favourite releases of 2018 and 2019.

Baby, we're dancing in the spotlight

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I updated the 2018 threadmark to add the juicyb collective top 10. I also changed the thread cover pic with Red Velvet's Bad Boy since it was the #1 song.

I dunno, the last 3 years or so?
Welp, I decided to make a quick playlist with popular song (and some personal picks) released since 2017 and I ended up with a 117 songs, 6 hours and 40 minutes playlist.

I recommend to listen to it in shuffle since most of the songs are grouped by artists and there are chunks of very similar sounding artists.

If you are more into albums:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
haha oh dang what?

I posted my puppy here back in March when I got her... I thought she was a boy but turned out to actually be a girl!

so I named her Finkl lol.

their reunion song however was not very good, which is why I dont really look forward to an EXID reunion. Like it's nice but the music just isnt the same... it's why I really didnt like current Sechskies stuff despite them being one of my favorite groups of all time.
Wait Fin.k.l had a Reunion Song? What? What Reunion Song?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
qSDEwUg.jpg

Please stan Takeuchi Miyu too.

IS THAT CITY POP TAEYEON?

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
For the ones that were asking for more mature concepts:

New girl trio 3YE debuted today:

They have a very throwback sound too (with dubstep and everything)

And also, Chicangel making a comeback (but without MV)

Here a live performance if you are missing the visual stimulation.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
If you'd like some recent with boy groups, since the others don't give that love.

Nam Woo Hyun (of Infinite) - Hold on Me

Kim Dong Han - Focus

On that dance funk tip.

VeriVery - From Now

Goddamn NEW JACK SWING in 2019. No one else does it. Amazing.

The new GOT7 is a bit soft for me. BTS' last track was soft, but honestly grew on me by the end of its run.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
CLC dropped more teasers, and the girls are looking absolutely stunning, maybe the best styling they ever had since debut!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Also 1st individual teasers of Iz*one's 2nd Japan single "Buenos Aires" to be released on the 26th of June:

SdS8BNq.jpg

Oe1ewV5.jpg

vNkvLGD.jpg

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Still better than the KIA ad in Itzy's DALLA DALLA.

I think the worst one I've seen so far, because it was too obvious, and very out of place repeatedly, was(G)I-DLE's Senorita with Kaja. The presence of Kaja cosmetic products in an elevator was absolutely bonkers, what even. It lasted for the rest of the MV too, unlike KIA in Dalla Dalla who just happened for a short segment, in Senorita, the Kaja products are evidently shown and displayed throughout the entire MV.

Besides, Fanta doesn't need Fromis9, they already have real-life besties Somi & Daehwi:

RDAGIac.gif

(this was a gratuitous shameless plug, you're welcome!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.