• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Senor Chang taught me so much spanish.
Donde, está, la biblioteca. Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca. Discoteca, muñeca, La biblioteca Está en bigotes grandes, el perro, manteca. Manteca, bigotes, gigante, pequeño, la cabeza es nieve, cerveza es bueno. Buenos dias, me gusta papas frías, los bigotes de la cabra Es Cameron Diaz.

jetscanfly

Jan 19, 2018
Better not be April Fools... I want a fingers crossed instead of a high five as a guarantee.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
I lost count of how many times I've watched it on Prime Video, I wish someone would get international rights to Always Sunny in Philly

Also: Britta for the win!

tenor.gif

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, who owns Community? I'm surprised one of the upcoming streaming services hasn't tried to keep the show.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, this is my favorite sitcom (up there with Arrested Development).

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
Would this increase the possibilities of that movie they promised us? Netflix already has good relations with all of the cast and creators except Chevy maybe?

KingFox

May 17, 2018
Awesome news! Can't wait to watch Modern Warfare, A Fistful of Paintballs and For a Few Paintballs More again.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh hell yes. Community is my favorite comedy of all time. It's a truly incredible show.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
The first two seasons are some of the best sitcom television of all time. Season 3 is fun, but I think that's when the show got a bit too self aware and meta for it's own good honestly. I'd put 3, 5, 6 all on the same level personally. 4 isn't as bad as people make it out to be, but it's definitely the weakest.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Finally I can binge watch it without Hulu's ads.

I bought Season 1 & 2 way back when they were originally released on DVD. Someday I'll need to pick up that Blu-Ray set.

Easily my favorite television show of all time. I love these characters so much.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully worldwide, I want to recommend it to all my friends that didnt watch it in its day.

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Saw it come to Prime Video in Australia the other day and was so happy! Probably my favourite show of all time, even the rocky last few seasons. S5E4 continues to be one of my favourite episodes of television though.

feline fury

Dec 8, 2017
The first two seasons are some of the best sitcom television of all time. Season 3 is fun, but I think that's when the show got a bit too self aware and meta for it's own good honestly. I'd put 3, 5, 6 all on the same level personally. 4 isn't as bad as people make it out to be, but it's definitely the weakest.
Yep, season 3 had its moments but the first two seasons were a cut above the rest.