• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Posted about this in the Community Netflix thread, but I ain't gonna complain about more Community exposure.

I really like how they brought up that they shouldn't be 'pro Biden', but merely 'pro voting', as if that isn't the same thing (even though it shouldn't be).

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how relevant celebs have being using their platforms

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
normally i'd hate something lampshading its own canonity but it's danny pudi maybe being abed so i guess i love it

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
high_five_troy_annie.gif

If you haven't watched Community shame on you and go watch it!

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
To be fair, Troy showing up wouldn't make sense from a canon perspective since he was kidnapped by pirates years ago and hasn't been seen since.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
In show, half of them would be stupid and vote republican. I mean, Jeff is a fake lawyer. That screams republican.

Oct 27, 2017
In show, half of them would be stupid and vote republican. I mean, Jeff is a fake lawyer. That screams republican.
Pearce (and maybe Chang) is probably the only one that would vote for Trump. Before the series started Jeff might have voted Republican for selfish reasons but he grows throughout the series and tries to turn his back on his old ways.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Britta would claim to be voting for an obscure third party before secretly voting for Biden.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Jeff would do the right thing. McHale said it himself, he would vote selfishly and what matters to him now is not fucking over his friends at the study group.