• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Additional December titles following the launch of Halo Reach yesterday.

TWPC_Coming_Soon_12.3_JPG.jpg

Phoenix Point should be coming this month too. Delayed for cert.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
GONNA HARVEST THOSE CROPS SO FUCKING HAARD YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Oooh I want to try EU IV. I could never really get into those games so I've been hesitant to keep buying them but I want to try again.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
happy to see demon's tilt and pathologic 2

curious about pedro

OP
OP
ghostcrew

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This guy almost bought Pathologic 2 on Steam yesterday. *wipes brow*

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Oh man, Demon's Tilt.

I played that at pax, it was dope as fuck.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2

Jul 26, 2019
Pathologic 2 is a great game. Im glad more people will have chance to enjoy it. Game has some problems like if you can't learn mechanics early on you will essentially lock yourself progressing. But more you play, the more you will adjust youself to the world and more rewarding game gets.

Has pathologic 2 gotten real controller support yet?
Yes, i started it before it got gamepad support with last patch. Played most of it after patch and gamepad support is huge improvement. Most of your time is dedicated to walking and with gamepad its more comfortable to play long walking sections. But inventory management is slow with gamepad. And time is everything in Pathologic. They brought auto manage but i noticed it after finishing the game. I can't comment about that.

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
Pathologic 2 is a great game. Im glad more people will have chance to enjoy it. Game has some problems like if you can't learn mechanics early on you will essentially lock yourself progressing. But more you play, the more you will adjust youself to the world and more rewarding game gets.

Yes, i started it before it got gamepad support with last patch. Played most of it after patch and gamepad support is huge improvement. Most of your time is dedicated to walking and with gamepad its more comfortable to play long walking sections. But inventory management is slow with gamepad. And time is everything in Pathologic. They brought auto manage but i noticed it after finishing the game. I can't comment about that.
thanks

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The dates are on the Xbox announcement page.

December 5
My Friend Pedro (ID@Xbox)
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

December 6
Demon's Tilt (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
Wandersong (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)

December 12
eFootball PES 2020
Overcooked! 2 (ID@Xbox)
Pathologic 2 (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
Tom Clancy's The Division

I think that's the Console list, not PC.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
What's wrong with Metro Exodus?

DX11 only works if you run it in safe mode and the only way to get into safe mode is crashing it. And each time I boot up the game, it will crash without fail. The 2nd time I run it I can either choose DX11 and re-do all of the graphic settings or go on with DX12 which runs like garbage, yet I have a very capable card. WHen you run in DX12, you are not able to skip the opening intro and loading screens almost make it feel like the game is freezing. I want to finish it but it's just frustrating dealing with that kind of shit.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Great games!

Try Pathologic 2 out guys. Give it an hour of your life, it is an experience.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Looking forward to AoW:P, Tilt, Pedro, and Phoenix Point.

Hopefully the delayed AoW release means we'll be getting Remnant on PC Game Pass some time soon.

play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2
play Pathologic 2

Then send the devs thousands of dollars you God damn freeloaders.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
DX11 only works if you run it in safe mode and the only way to get into safe mode is crashing it. And each time I boot up the game, it will crash without fail. The 2nd time I run it I can either choose DX11 and re-do all of the graphic settings or go on with DX12 which runs like garbage, yet I have a very capable card. WHen you run in DX12, you are not able to skip the opening intro and loading screens almost make it feel like the game is freezing. I want to finish it but it's just frustrating dealing with that kind of shit.
Damn I was just about to install it, too

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
EU4 is a fantastic timesink, and if i didnt own it already i would be stocked to get it on GP.
Does it come with any DLC ?
Its playable without the DLC, but with it there is just so much more to do.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
Nothing grabs my fancy apart from Age of Wonder Planetfall , will give a blast as I would rather buy Paradox games on steam as often I like to get the DLC. I admit I really struggling justifying buying day one games anymore due to subscription services.