• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Console_TW_Coming-Soon_12.3_1920x1080_JPG.jpg

December 5

My Friend Pedro (ID@Xbox)
A violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man's struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the command of a conscious banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the criminal underworld.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
The Naruto franchise is back with a brand-new experience in Naruto to Boruto: Shiobi Striker! This new game lets gamers battle as a team of four to compete against other teams online! Shinobi Striker is built from the ground up in a completely new graphic style. Lead your team and fight online to see who the best ninjas are!

December 6

Demon's Tilt (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
A tribute to '90s video pinball games, featuring modern effects and mechanics—including bosses, secrets, and unprecedented depth to please video gamers and hardcore pinball enthusiasts alike. Now with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets, and more bullets! Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the video pinball genre with Shmup & Hack N' Slash elements.

Wandersong (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
A musical platforming adventure with an emotional story. Play as a silly bard and use music to interact with everything on a journey around the world. Along the way you'll explore, solve puzzles, and meet a huge cast of characters.

December 12

eFootball PES 2020
Experience the most realistic and authentic soccer game with eFootball PES 2020! Play with the biggest teams in world soccer, featuring Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United, German champions FC Bayern München, and Italian champions Juventus — featured exclusively in PES!

Overcooked! 2 (ID@Xbox)
Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action! Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons … it's time to save the world (again!)

Pathologic 2 (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
A narrative-driven dramatic thriller about fighting a deadly outbreak in a secluded rural town. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations in this groundbreaking open-world horror RPG.

Tom Clancy's The Division
A revolutionary next-gen experience that brings the RPG into a modern military setting for the first time. In the wake of a devastating pandemic that sweeps through New York City, basic services fail one by one, and without access to food or water the city descends into chaos. As an agent of The Division, you'll specialize, modify, and level up your gear, weapons, and skills to take back New York.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely fantastic month! I'm buzzing for Pathologic 2 and Demon's Tilt. Nice to see Wandersong hit console Game Pass too. It's a wonderful game.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Why not Division 2 instead of just bringing the original back :/

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Demon's Tilt looks amazing, and Wandersong had been on my Switch wishlist for a while so I'll just nab it here instead. Good stuff.

SayemAhmd

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 3, 2019
Cool to see Pathologic 2 on there, heard a lot of people saying it's great. Will absolutely check it out now.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that's a lot of dank indies. This is the shit that's having me think heavily on whether or not to switch to Xbox for the next generation...

please check out Pathologic 2 y'all.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd announce PC game titles at the same time, but that'll probably come later today. Anyway, I just love 'Occult Pinball Action.'

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Im not sure I have any time left to play more games this year, but Pathologic 2 is something I've been wanting to try for a while. Gonna try to squeeze some time for it

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
REALLY hoping that Pedro and Demon's Tilt come to the PC Gamepass- I've been holding out on buying Demon's Tilt for a long time now....

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm interesting...the only company that has ever questioned if GamePass would be good or not, especially for indies, has put yet another of its recent releases on the service. It's almost like these companies are making money from this service!

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
Two Day One launches, and the good buzz Pedro and Demon's TIlt? I'm down. Overcooked 2 is a good game. And you get a sports game for that audience and an anime game for that group. That's a good library assortment.

I for one LOVE all these quality smaller titles. I've gotten so hooked on games that I'd wanted to try - Dead Cells, Slay the Spire (countless dozens of hours in that), Bloodstained, Enter the Gungeon etc. etc. Never would've played more than one or two of those buying them a la carte, and I'm so glad I did.

Why not Division 2 instead of just bringing the original back :/
You're going to see this a lot, I imagine. Put Division out leading to Division 2 to drum up interest, let people try. Pull it so they buy D2. Bring it back later to keep player base up for ongoing games so they don't end up like Battleborne or Evolve, maybe sell some DLC and at minimum bring in enough income to justify keeping the servers running.

el_galvon

Jun 13, 2019
Wtf, I was JUST thinking about giving PES 2020 a chance since it's been a long time I've bought a football game.

Also I bought a Xbox All-Digital edition, just to enjoy game pass. Feeling lucky already.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing I waited on My Friend Pedro.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
As usual these are probably only half of the month. There'll most likely be another drop in a couple of weeks. Release dates for these games below...

- December 3

Halo Reach

- December 5

My Friend Pedro (ID@Xbox)
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

- December 6

Demon's Tilt (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
Wandersong (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)

- December 12

eFootball PES 2020
Overcooked! 2
(ID@Xbox)
Pathologic 2 (ID@Xbox Day One Launch)
Tom Clancy's The Division

- December 19

The Witcher 3

Last edited:

Raider34

Banned
May 8, 2018
United States
Overcooked 2 should be fun with my daughters. People tell me Pes 2020 is the best football game since 1995 so I can wait to play that too

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Awesome, I didn't think Demon's Tilt was even launching on Xbox One. Really excited to play it.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Will give Demon's Tilt and Pathologic 2 a shot. Would like to try Wandersong too since I've heard great things about it but holiday season sales combined with Game Pass forces me to prioritize.

Nov 14, 2017
What the actual fuck? They're adding PES2020? Fuck yes.
My Friend Pedro and Pathologic 2 look awesome as well.

Also, I want reasons to buy PS Now (and use it alongside GamePass), but they're not even trying this month.

I bought pathologic 2 like 24 hours ago...
Thank you for your sacrifice!

But really, you can probably refund it pretty easily on the store.

Last edited:

Deleted member 18951

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Demon's Tilt, My Friend Pedro, Pathologic 2 and Wandersong for me, plus you just know they'll have a surprise or two for Christmas.

To. Many. Fucking. Games.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
How do you not put Naruto to Boruto in the title?

And why the hell is it that and not any of the Storm games?

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Wandersong is a lovely game, Xbox friends. The game addresses depression and loneliness, has a positive message, and a really good story. Bard was my favorite character from last year, easily.

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
damn I feel bad for mocking Xbox people gamespass is amazing

gonna play Pedro, wandersong, Naruto, a little bit of division, and at least try pathologic