• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I say sexual chocolate way too much out loud in real life, PLEASE LET THIS BE GOOD! FOR THE LOVE OF RANDY WATSON!!

Oct 25, 2017
I know he is older but damn Eddie look like he put on weight. He was always in good shape. I will say this though if they actually pull this off and it's half as funny as the original the won.
latest

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
it's an insta post with two pictures, so click in to insta and hit the right arrow
No, I know how to work Instagram.

It's just when I see the words "set pics" I imagine them on set for a scene with make up on as someone mentioned in an earlier post. None of their designers Instagram posts show them in the context I mentioned even when clicking on the arrow you (and others) are referring to. It's just Arsenio and Eddie posing with an Oscar. False advertising, I'm mad šŸ˜”

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
No, I know how to work Instagram.

It's just when I see the words "set pics" I imagine them on set for a scene with make up on as someone mentioned in an earlier post. None of their designers Instagram posts show them in the context I mentioned even when clicking on the arrow you (and others) are referring to. It's just Arsenio and Eddie posing with an Oscar. False advertising, I'm mad šŸ˜”
Maybe that is the set they are on?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This is one of the only, if not THE only super decades late sequels I will put faith in. Costume designer of Black Panther is a good way to start instilling confidence, her work was amazing there, and the original movie basically had a 1980s Wakanda. A sequel to the movie has potential in general, unlike say a Trading Places 2 or whatever. Like for all we know they could be going to America for Mr McDowell's funeral and their 20 year old son is tantalized by 2020 New York and he goes on a wild trip with Arsenio's son, jnspired by their fathers escapades, and they have to stand by their choices or something.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
OH MY GOODNESS!

but seriously....... another reason you can't take rotten tomatoes serious with every movie they have scores for. 67%? fuuuuuck that!