• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
Hey, this doesn't look like the Original Xbox version? We're getting a remaster?! YAY!!

I don't know about the console version but the PC one is probably a completely new port at minimum, the PC one that we have now have a few important problems. So they probably have made another port with those problems fixed.

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Leaving soon:

Fifa 15-18
NBA Live 18
DayZ
Final Fantasy IX
Dungeon of the Endless
Alan Wake

Odd that Alan Wake is leaving... and it seems like Final Fantasy is always a "get one, lose one" situation, ha ha.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a great month, plus this is only the first wave for May.
Can finally try out Psychonauts, I bet they are getting us ready for the new games release in Summer.

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Hmmm I know BC ups the res to 4k but did Psychonauts support 16:9 aspect ratio before? Anyone own it can confirm this? If not it seems like they are adding it if the trailer is to be believed.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is Psychonauts for Xbox a new port, or the OG Xbox version? If it is a new port, then I'm astonished! Always wished for that; it always needed 16:9 support on console!

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
Hmmm I know BC ups the res to 4k but did Psychonauts support 16:9 aspect ratio before? Anyone own it can confirm this? If not it seems like they are adding it if the trailer is to be believed.

The console version doesn't support 16:9 and the PC one has problems with it if i'm not mistaken, this is probably a completly new port.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
FIFA on PC, may have to check it out see what kind of improvements they've made the last couple of years since I played the last one.

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018

Kemono

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some great games here but nothing new for me.

The games i liked i already played years/months ago.

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
Great month! I'll finally try Final Fantasy X and Psychonauts, which hopefully will get a res boost.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Very little in this drop for me, and I'm fine with that. I've got to get through Fallout 4 + DLC one day somehow. That's like all I've played for three weeks straight now and I just found the Railroad last night. Maybe I'll try some Dragon Quest Builders. I am enjoying the settlement building in FO4, and could go for a bit more of that.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Happy FFX is finally showing up, have many fond memories in college watching my roommate playing and then playing myself and I'm eager to play it again.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds that the Psychonauts release is a different version than the Steam port? The Steam port is * terrible * (as a lot of ports were from that era)

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Got excited when I saw Red Dead (I'm one of 3 people who still has not played it) and then I saw online : (

PunkSxE

Banned
Apr 9, 2020
Got excited when I saw Red Dead (I'm one of 3 people who still has not played it) and then I saw online : (
I'm not a multiplayer guy, rarely play any tbh. But I enjoyed RDO much more than the campaign. It has its flaws but it is a lot of fun, specially doing jobs. Recommend everyone giving it a try

Deleted member 85465

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2020
I should be able to finish Final Fantasy IX by May 15th, just got half way through, good that I finally got some kind of click with the game 11 hours in, (is this gonna be a thing with all Final Fantasies? had this problem with VIII too, but VII clicked immediately).

X comes just in time then, would not have liked to skip to XII.

My year long goal of finishing for the first time all 3D mainline single player og Final Fantasies rages on.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought Psychonauts last month and now it's going on Game Pass and getting a visual upgrade.

Why.