• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jhawk6

Jan 7, 2018
Game Pass is so good! I don't need to buy any games anymore. I almost bought GotG when it launched and then almost when it was on sale but I knew I could play it on game pass eventually :)

I stopped buying games after every game I was purchasing was ending up on game pass. If I'm patient they will appear there. If they don't it doesn't bother me in the end.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Awesome.

l79ctK8.gif

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
It's weird that I still don't wanna play GotG despite loving the characters so much that they are literally on the wall in my office.
This version of the characters are better than the MCU but thats the only form im familiar with. Its a very well made game / narratively interesting. You're doing yourself a disservice!

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
Play Guardians people. Great game and easily one of the better narratives in video games.

Also, don't pass up on Kentucky Route Zero! Another fantastic game that is well worth the time.

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
Not sure why I keep buying games, got Guardians on PS5 and it's a fantastic game. Well worth playing, it's combat is so-so but the banter and story more than make up for it. Here's hoping it does well on Game Pass and we get another one down the line.

Jun 15, 2020
I don't care for Marvel, nor was I even familiar with GotG and I still enjoyed the game. It's simply a good game and would be even without the lisence attached.
I love the license. But I think it was silly to make a GotG game without co-op and I still resent the game for that. I think that effected sales far more than people wanna admit.
Plus, I hear the combat is lame.

This version of the characters are better than the MCU but thats the only form im familiar with. Its a very well made game / narratively interesting. You're doing yourself a disservice!
Better than the MCU? I very much doubt that.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh Guardians is a nice add. Also looking forward to Far: Changing Tides. It's looking like another good month.

JMcAddledMind

Sep 22, 2021
I feel like that basically means ALL of the major 2021 GOTY contenders (that aren't exclusive to other formats) are in Game Pass now?

Unpacking, Psychonauts 2, Hitman 3, GOTG, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Death's Door and It Takes Two - are there any others?

Frieza

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like that basically means ALL of the major 2021 GOTY contenders (that aren't exclusive to other formats) are in Game Pass now?

Unpacking, Psychonauts 2, Hitman 3, GOTG, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Death's Door and It Takes Two - are there any others?
Resident Evil Village which should come to game pass once the one year deal with Sony is over.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Guardians was definitely the sleeper hit of last year. Play it if you haven't already.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I love the license. But I think it was silly to make a GotG game without co-op and I still resent the game for that. I think that effected sales far more than people wanna admit.
Plus, I hear the combat is lame.

Better than the MCU? I very much doubt that.
One way to find out. You get much more time with the characters in this game than all of their appearances throughout GOTG/Avengers.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone's understandably excited about GOTG but Young Souls looks dope. It's got styyyyyyyle.

twins_dressingup.gif

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

First-party games aside, all that's left are RE8 & Deathloop.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I loved FF13 and FF13-2 and was excited for more Lightning so I snagged Lighting Returns when it came out but only played for about an hour or so.. really hated it in pretty much every way. Obviously worth a shot for anyone who is curious, but just know that there is nothing about it that is like a typical FF game.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I want to play Kentucky Road Zero too. But I'm not sure I can take myself away from Elden Ring lol

Fair Trial

Jan 1, 2018
Really nice for GOTG, was looking forward to play it.

Let's hope the pc version is not fucked up in some way.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
This is a great surprise. I haven't been getting much use out of GP in the last month or so, so this is welcome. Definitely excited to finally get to GOTG after the glowing reviews on ERA.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
yeah GOTG was one of my top 3 games last year, I plat'd on PS5 but this winter I will probably re-100% it on xbox, really fun and relatively short game. Fantastic get for GP.

also sadly Nier Automata is leaving GP on March 15th, while I 100%'d the game on PS4 I may do that weird starting trick/cheat to "skip ahead" and maybe 100% the game on xbox too in the next 2 weeks.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
I've been slowly making my way through The Evil Within 2 but will probably be done right around the time GotG drops so that is nice timing.

I had never heard of Young Souls but it has local coop, so I'll probably jump into that immediately as well.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017

Xbox App on PC Update

First up, a big thank you to all the Xbox Insiders who helped us in the recent round of testing the Xbox app. Because of the great feedback we received, we're happy to share that the newest Installation and Game Management features are available for the Xbox app on PC! This is what it means for you:

• You now have the option to choose what folder your games get installed to
  • Access to files for select games you've installed, as well as options to repair and move your games
  • Ability to mod more games
Time to get PC Game Pass again based on this.