• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Nothing for me. Already played Edith Finch on PS4 (great game), and the others don't seem like my cup of tea.

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
Neoverse seems fun! Still haven't beaten Doom Eternal though, that game is so good but also so difficult! I'm taking my time with it.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Morbidly curious about Torchlight 3. I guess I will try it out. Injustice 2 is pretty good, but you do want the DLCs, IMO. Neoverse looked pretty interesting on Steam, might try it out as well.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
It's annoying me how overlooked The Medium seems to be. Save the date people, it's out on the 28th January!

Will probably play Injustice 2, I've heard the campaign is surprisingly good?

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
It's annoying me how overlooked The Medium seems to be. Save the date people, it's out on the 28th January!

Will probably play Injustice 2, I've heard the campaign is surprisingly good?

The Medium just looks average to me, the gimmick they hyped-up doesn't seem anything special from the footage I've seen.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I haven't played any fighting games in over a decade, but I always remember hearing about NetherRealms' games as having great single-player story modes. Is Injustice 2 up there too?

Do I need to play the first Injustice?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Injustice 1 remastered was there before right?

I think all wb come to it eventually for some reason.

Injustice 1 didn't ever get remastered on Xbox. PS4 had the exclusivity on it as at launch (presumably to counter Killer Instinct?). Never came to Xbox One in the end.

They gave away regular Xbox 360 Injustice at some point just as a freebie.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Torchlight 3 for free is probably the only way I would have played it. I'll never forget Torchlight 1 on 360. That was my first Diablo type game.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I was literally just talking about buying Torchlight III a few days ago, glad I derped and forgot to add it to my cart.

castaction

Oct 28, 2017
I was going to buy torchlight 3 but decided to wait thinking that it will come to gampepass later this year but it coming sooner imao

Alexander89

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Pes is interesting. Havent touched a football game for a few years but would like to play some games here and there.

Levitates

Apr 9, 2020
Brazil
PES is huge in Latin America still.

Once FIFA 21 is added to EA Play, GamePass Ultimate members will be able to play both!

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
I wish that Torchlight 3 had couch coop. My daughter and I have been playing Minecraft Dungeons and this would have been a perfect follow-up to that.
If I played Injustice 2 on PC years ago would the console version offer any benefits?

If you are looking for something similar try Children of Morta. It's excellent and has couch co-op.

I played through it all with my son.

TheBeardedDM

May 30, 2019
"The Yakuza Remastered Collection (3-4-5) arrives on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Windows 10, and Steam on January 28." There is The Medium as well on that day. Don't call it a weak month!

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Man, Torchlight and Pes were the games I wanted to play but I use Gamepass for PC. Tragic.
What a great service, makes me wonder if I should invest in a Series S sometimes just for the Gamepass games.

Oct 31, 2017
Kinda meh for me but at least that gives me time to beat Yakuza 0 and get on with the other Yakuza games coming to Game Pass. This might be too much Yakuza for me this year lol

Finished Zero a few months ago, then Kiwami last month.

I'll get around Kiwami 2 around March I think and go straight to Y6 afterwards as I already played 3-5! :D

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
I'd heard middling things about Torchlight III, still kinda contemplated picking it up during the recent Steam sale. Glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Gonna check out YIIK, heard horrible things about it.
You heard right. Basically a garbage human being's attempt at making an Earthbound clone, except without a single clue as to what actually made those games good.

Mollymauk

Oct 27, 2017
It was announced as a F2P(?) mobile game first but that changed during development. General reception seems bad though.
Yup, and you can totally see the remnants of its origins throughout the experience. I hate to say this, because I was a big fan of the first two, but it's really, really disappointing.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sorry, torchlight question. What the hell does the glowing/pulsing part of the HUD on the bottom right mean?
Depends on the class you are. Railmaster is endurance, which you spend on some skills to power them up.

TL3 is a weird game because you get items that work on certain skills but its does a really poor job of telling you who has that skills. You need to keep playing the same class to get class drops which then let you play with certain more interesting skills.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Depends on the class you are. Railmaster is endurance, which you spend on some skills to power them up.

TL3 is a weird game because you get items that work on certain skills but its does a really poor job of telling you who has that skills. You need to keep playing the same class to get class drops which then let you play with certain more interesting skills.
I am railmaster. Is it a meter I can spend? A bonus indicator? It's gold and has 5 "slots".

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I am railmaster. Is it a meter I can spend? A bonus indicator? It's gold and has 5 "slots".
Endurance. If you look at some of your skills, they have a section thats says different things if you use Endurance.

You get it via regular combat and when it fills up and makes a noise, you can use it.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Endurance. If you look at some of your skills, they have a section thats says different things if you use Endurance.

You get it via regular combat and when it fills up and makes a noise, you can use it.
Ok, just checked a class guide and it says certain skills are enhanced when endurance is full. Now I understand. Thanks!