• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 29, 2022
FX82qM-XgAQaEsX

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: As Dusk Falls, Inside, Watch Dogs 2, and More - Xbox Wire

Hey friends, we’re kicking things off with the first Xbox Game Publishing release since we revealed the road map at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase with some of the games you’ll get to enjoy in the next 12 months! Along with As Dusk Falls, this game drop also features cult classics, fan...

July 19
- Watch Dogs 2
- As Dusk Falls
- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

July 21
- MotoGP 22
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera

July 29
- INSIDE

New titles with Xbox Touch Control support:

- Lost In Random

- Spacelines from the Far Out

- Umurangi Generation

- Yakuza 0/Kiwami/K2
FX82_joXkAI1fO1

- Citizen Sleeper
- Disc Room
- Escape Academy
- Garden Story
- Little Witch in the Woods (Game Preview)
- Lost In Random
- Spacelines from the Far Out
- Umurangi Generation
- Yakuza 0/Kiwami/K2
- As Dusk Falls

Last edited:

doops.

Jun 3, 2020
This is rad. INSIDE's one of my all time faves and honestly Watch Dogs 2 might be the best Ubisoft open world game (to me).

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
Oh, those are some reaaaaally nice additions!
Always wanted to play Watch_Dogs 2 but never bought it. And Torment is interesting as well!

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Finally Torment hits gamepass, I wonder what took so long considering MS has owned inXile for like 4 years now.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I've been on the fence about buying Watch Dogs 2 since I've never played it and it's got FPS Boost. I'll definitely give it a shot now.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
immortality delay hurts a lot, but im really looking forward to as dusk falls. i think i've heard good things about torment, so that could be a great addition as well and obviously if you havent played inside is like a top 5/10 game of the decade.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
My turn to be the sacrificial lamb - just bought Numenara and Watch Dogs 2. Gonna jump into Inside and As Dusk Falls for sure though!

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
I'll give WD 2 another shot. Played it first on PS4 and couldn't get past somewhere VERY early on in the game where you have to race a car out of a garage and you have to escape from someone, can't remember. You have to hack street lights potholes etc and I just couldn't do it xD

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Umurangi Generation getting touch support on Cloud is great!

Also, As Dusk Falls with the touch support day one 🤩

Oct 27, 2017
I just finished my first playthrough of Tides (bought it years ago). Great game, slower paced but incredible world

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The image shows Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, but the post lists Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Inside's great if you haven't played it. May re-play it on my 75 inch 4k screen. Looking forward to As Dusk Falls.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Before I had a kid I remember binging WD2 for 10 hours straight lol Honestly my favorite Ubisoft open world game after AC Origins.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If you have played WD2 and Inside (like me) then this is a weak month

If you haven't played them, then this is a STRONG AS HELL month

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Surprising that Inside hasn't been on Game Pass before this. WD2 is a great game, bought it back when it got FPS Boost for I think it was ten bucks? Smooth 60fps as well.

Only game for me is As Dusk Falls, but if you haven't played Inside or WD2 it's a decent drop.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
As Dusk Falls for me. Decent end to the month. I thought Numenera was already on Game Pass, but I guess that's the PC version. Weird they're showing Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, but listing Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I'll try As Dusk Falls but these games usually aren't my styled. Interested in Tides. Still playing Far Cry 5 though lol.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Getting a One X made me a bit of a resolution snob after maining a ps4 for so long, and watch dog 2 being stuck at 900p was honestly rough looking, but there is a really fun little stealth game in there I highly encourage people to try. I only wish it got permission from Ubisoft for some BC love.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Dodgeball Academia is leaving Gamepass at the end of the month, such a fun game. Would recommend to give it a shot.

Last edited:

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sins is so good, still holds up so well, great addition.

Watch Dogs 2 is the best Watch Dogs and I've been wanting to replay it for a while... they might just get me back in. Playing it as non-lethal and stealth is the closest we'll get to a modern open-world Splinter Cell...

Inside is also wonderful, a must play.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Glad to see touch controls for Escape Academy but god damn the input lag natively on XSX is so bad I cant imagine it on cloud 🥶

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
I somehow haven't played Inside yet so that'll go straight onto the list to play.

Own Watch Dogs 2 but those that haven't played it are in for a treat. Easily one of the stronger Ubisoft titles and looks great with FPS Boost turned on.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
I don't see any first class game there. I finished WD 2 years ago, not better than the first game.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give Dodgeball Academia a try before it leaves Game Pass folks, fun game

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
INSIDE is so great. I just played through it on Switch a few months ago, but will probably go ahead and play it again for the achievements.

Willing to take a flyer on WD2 when none of my money is involved. I don't recall liking the first one all that much, but have heard the sophomore effort was appreciably better.

My wife is looking forward to As Dusk Falls.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
I feel like I already have WD2 for free from a giveaway ages ago, but still, it's a solid game. Also Numenara is already on GP PC. As Dusk Falls seems the most interesting new game for me, interested especially to see how it holds up as a single-player experience.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
This is the type of line up that gets people to let their subs laspe not get new people to sign up.

Last edited:

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
I had no clue As Dusk Falls was coming this soon. The showing last month was striking. I'll definitely give it a try.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Very weak drop and an overall weak month personally.

Will be playing Dodgeball Academia before that goes and maybe finishing Omno if I want something chill.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
I will check out As Dusk till Falls for sure. Game looks kinda unique.

Torment is also something that I'll try out.

I'd love to play WD2 but certainly not with the 900p resolution. Nope.

Fine month. Nothing special but some good games at least.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
The best Watch Dogs you say? Cool.

I really wish they would have done a Series X patch for it by now. I think it got an FPS boost and some visual stuff for the Ps4 Pro (?) but I would love to see that game get a visual bump on console.

As Dusk Falls has a unique look (and got some solid reviews)

Was going to whine about Torment not being on PC pass...but it turns out has been for a while now.