• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
Prodeus is absolutely incredible... visuals and that audio quality punch.... holy shit!!!

Also try it out with AutoHDR( needs Windows Insiders Preview Dev channel for now ) if you can... shit SLAPS

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
for whatever reason, Going Under wasn't included in the original coming soon tweet but it's also coming soon, on the 29th

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
I've been going very slow through it. Been using it as the weekly achievement from a GP game. I just got the final music note so I'm pretty sure I'm near the end.
I wanted to play it as well, but it's going very slow too. I'm not too fond of the first half of it, with all that old school plattforming. Would love to see the 16 bit part though. I'm in the catacombs, any hint how long it takes to get to the "evolution" of graphics?

Sidenote on the new games:

Worms Rumble is a bad joke.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I wanted to play it as well, but it's going very slow too. I'm not too fond of the first half of it, with all that old school plattforming. Would love to see the 16 bit part though. I'm in the catacombs, any hint how long it takes to get to the "evolution" of graphics?

Can't help you on that. I literally started it September and was just playing it once a week or so till I'd hit an achievement or two. So recalling when I hit the 16 bit... Not a clue.

ChuckXL

Banned
May 3, 2018

Please download this, as it is now available. It's great. And I need more people on my leaderboards.

My Xbox gamertag is the same as my username here.

Oct 25, 2017

You've got a ways to go. Like 6 more areas. Probably 3.5 hours or so depending on how much you die.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Really happy about Bug Fables! Been excited to play that. Not sure when i'll find the time, but i'll try to make some.

Oct 10, 2020
Curious to try out Immortal Realms. I've eyeballed it a number of times in the store.
Really disappointed with the game balance. Mission 1 and 2 I thought that I would actually buy it once leaving game pass. And recommended it to brothers that only have ps5 (no game pass). Arriving at mission 3 and then 4 and realizing that balance is completely off and specially mission 4 boss I simply uninstalled the game and sent word to bros. What a shame. Looked into workarounds but could only find steam comments complaining about it as well for months (since beta) and apparently no fix from Devs. One thing is for a game to be hard another one is just what that mission 4 and boss… according to the few that managed to move from mission 4 the game gets much easier and enjoyable. Guess I'm not finding that out for myself. I moved to other cool stuff from this month's gamepass