• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Half the excitement of game pass is finding out what games are coming out next.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
ooh, i've wanted to play Ghost of a Tale for a while

weird that it's PC-only - i don't think any games have previously launched on Game Pass PC only that had Xbox versions

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Final Fantasy XII is the one mainline game I've never played, super excited to try it out.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Will give FFXII a go, none of the previous ones have grabbed me.
And might as well try The Falconeer but I genraly don't like flying games.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
The Falconeer is great. It's come to Game Pass pretty fast (it launched day and date with the Series X in November).

Definitely try it.

Have been excited to play Ghost of a Tale since trying it in Early Access ages ago.
There is DLC releasing on the 4th, so I assume they are pushing it

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks
Dragon Ball Super – Season 1

Join Goku in his battle against Beerus, the God of Destruction! Grab the first season free!

One Piece – Season 101
Join Monkey D. Luffy on his quest to become Pirate King! Grab the first season of the legendary series!

What? Where?

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Felt like Falconeer was due to end up on there sooner or later. Looking forward to checking it out.
Same, always kinda felt like a "Game Pass game" to me. Will check it out for sure!
Also, if you're more of a Dragon person there is a $1.99 DLC for the Falconeer also launching on the 4th that will let you live out your modern Lair fantasies.

Y60RqGj.jpg
That's rad, might just buy it to support the dev. 2 bucks is nothing.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
I'll happily take Falconeer and try out Jurassic World.

Looks like I also need to buy Shadows of the Damned before it's potentially taken down forever (referring to above speculation).

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Bit weird they couldn't get Jurassic World for PC given that it's already been given out via Humble and Epic.

I guess there's no Microsoft store version.

Deleted member 2563

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to try Youngblood but can't since not coming to PC. This 3 way split for Game Pass selection is frustrating

EDIT:Ignore,did not realize it was on the platform already

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just a warning it is a lot harder to get the strongest weapon in Xbox One version of FFXII

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
Thanks! I was out of the loop about it, I thought FFXII was a 30fps remaster for the Xbox One that got enhanced to 60fps on the One X (in that case, the Series S would run at 30fps).

I searched online about and it is 30fps on Xbox One, so it'll play at 30 on Series S too. I didn't know about it, didn't expect such old game to run at 30fps.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017

Not sure on console but on PC it's in the perks menu in the xbox app. I tried it out to see how you go about watching them, and you have to download a windows store app called Movies & TV. They show up in there and the quality is actually pretty good.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait to play FF12 and I nearly ended up picking up the Falconeer due to the Rogue Squadron similarities. Great month so far.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped for Falconeer. Like others, I had hoped it would've launched on Game Pass but I'll take it!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Not sure on console but on PC it's in the perks menu in the xbox app. I tried it out to see how you go about watching them, and you have to download a windows store app called Movies & TV. They show up in there and the quality is actually pretty good.

Thank you!

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
I was just about to buy FFXII for Switch so this is great. I find it hard to get into RPGs on Game Pass though cause they could leave any time.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Jurassic Evolution World is great but I already own it on Xbox and PC.

I'm in for Falconeer tho

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I was just about to buy FFXII for Switch so this is great. I find it hard to get into RPGs on Game Pass though cause they could leave any time.
Very few games leave before 12 months has ended and the only ones that do are recent AAA games. Plan your Game Pass RPGs according to that!

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
The strongest weapon in the game Seitengrat, has a 1/10,000 chance of appearing. With RNG manipulation it is not too hard to get it on PS4 version. There is a different method for Switch/Xbox but it is not 100%
oh good to know, i thought it was the same version all around.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't it games with Gold a few months back? I know I've played it on the Xbox and I've definitely not bought it.

It was free on Epic during the holidays if you had a PC to play it on.

Not really interested in a lot of them other than FFXII but it's time to try them out cause why not. Ill probably like a few too.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
heard some good things about this final fantasy

guess it will be the first ff after 6 and before XIII (yeah i know) i will play then

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Jurassic World Evo is a great game. For folk new to it, you need to make sure the Dino's are happy. No fence no matter how strong will keep in an unhappy dinosaur.

So check them, you need to satisfy all their needs or they be gone.