• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
TW_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_templates_2.16.2021_2.jpg

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Dirt 5, Killer Queen Black, Wreckfest, and More - Xbox Wire

• Code Vein (PC) – February 18
  • Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox – February 18
  • Wreckfest (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 18
  • Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox – February 23
  • Dirt 5 (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 25
  • Elite Dangerous (Console) – February 25
  • Superhot: Mind Control Delete (PC) ID@Xbox – February 25

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Nice. Keep meaning to get around to picking up Elite. Surprised to see Dirt 5 on there so quickly.

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
I knew I should not have bought Dirt 5 last week.

Also always was interested in wreckfest so will check it out.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Dirt 5 is good. I was bummed to see it here until I saw it was PC also. I'll be interested to see how it looks and runs with ray tracing etc on my PC.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh dang, Dirt 5.
I'll give it a spin on the Series X and then quickly proceed to uninstall :P

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Killer Queen Black is cross-play so this should result in a decent increase in players on Switch too! That's a good thing.

Nice to see Dirt 5 hit Game Pass. It's great, hope more people try it out.

Personally in for Wreckfest. Been meaning to play it forever.

Oct 27, 2017
PoE 2 is the new game I've been waiting for, I'll definitely play that. I always wanted to try Elite Dangerous too

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised to see Dirt 5 so soon. Makes me believe we may see Yakuza 7 on XGP not long after Y6 releases in April

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elite, Dirt 5, and Wreckfest are all games I've been wanting to try out, so great month for me.

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Yeah for Wreckfest! I have always wanted to try this and maybe there'll be some activity online!

PSA regarding Superhot MCD: when you reach something that looks like close to the end AND like it will take a while to get through, please look out for info about it online to decide if you really need to "finish" the game. It's a massive waste of energy in a literal sense which has soured my opinion on the whole game.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I think a lot of people are going to really enjoy Dirt 5. It's a full on arcade racer, which I think a lot of 'Dirt' fans weren't after, but I think a lot of people will enjoy. Plus the 120hz mode is worth trying if you have the appropriate TV. Also, when the dynamic time of day and weather lines up *just so* it can be an absolutely beautiful game (although the opposite can happen too, where it can look pretty terrible when its overcast and day time).

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Dirt 5! Will check it out.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
Super happy for Dirt 5, even though I'll have to play it on the old One S. I wish Series X were widely available 😞

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Dirt 5 is right up my street, delighted about that.
And everyone should play Wreckfest, it's fantastic and I'm still playing it. (install to the internal because the last gen load times are terrible when not on the SSD)

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
I held off buying Dirt 5 this month because I saw Dirt 4 was leaving game pass and thought there was a chance it would be replaced... I'm very glad I waited!

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I will check out wreckfest and dirt 5 but this feels like a pretty weak month overall. I still have a huge backlog but nothing has really pulled me in so I was hoping for something new to come along.

Noema

Jan 17, 2018
Mexico CIty
Nice, PoE 2! I've been meaning to buy it PSN for a while now, but aside from one sale where it dropped to 40, it's been 60 since it came out last year.

So it coming to Gamepass is a boon.