• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Today:

Flight Simulator (PC)
Spiritfarer (Console/PC)

August 20th:
Battletoads (Console/PC)
Crossing Souls (PC)
Darksiders: Genesis (PC)
Don't Starve: GE (Console/PC)

August 21st:
New Super Lucky's Tale (Console/PC)

August 27th:
Hypnospace Outlaw (Console/PC)
Tell Me Why Ch 1 (Console/PC)
Double Kick Heroes (Console/PC)

August 28th:
Wasteland 3 (Console/PC)
Crusader Kings 3 (PC)

September 3rd:
RE 7 Biohazard (Console/PC)

news.xbox.com

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC & Console: Spiritfarer, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Battletoads, Tell Me Why, Wasteland 3 and More - Xbox Wire

Friends, I hope you have some extra space on your hard drives because I have an absolute plethora of games for you coming soon (and some coming sooner than soon, in that they arrived today)! We’ve got simulators, we’ve got action and adventure game, we have touching narrative-driven titles...

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's a pretty solid lineup. Psyched for Spiritfarer and Battletoads specifically.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
XGP_81820_HERO.jpg

That's a lot of great games. Like a lot lot, even for Game Pass.

Jan 4, 2018
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC & Console: Spiritfarer, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Battletoads, Tell Me Why, Wasteland 3 and More
news.xbox.com

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC & Console: Spiritfarer, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Battletoads, Tell Me Why, Wasteland 3 and More - Xbox Wire

Friends, I hope you have some extra space on your hard drives because I have an absolute plethora of games for you coming soon (and some coming sooner than soon, in that they arrived today)! We’ve got simulators, we’ve got action and adventure game, we have touching narrative-driven titles...

XGP_81820_HERO.jpg

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
LMAO I just bought RE7 in the last sale. Oh well. Looking forward to Tell Me Why, Wasteland, and Battletoads.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really liking all the PC stuff coming alongside the console stuff. Nice to see they're getting closer and closer to parity. In fact nothing in that list is console-only, some are PC only!

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Neat. Was interested in New Super Lucky's Tale but didn't want to spend money cuz already played Super Lucky's Tale.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Wait Wasteland 3 is coming out soon? Wtf

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I love you, Phil! Please marry me! Will play several of these. Every month with Game Pass I tell the backlog that it can wait another month.

kris_ffc

Jun 3, 2020
Looking forward to Tell Me Why. Might try Wasteland 3, although I've not played either of the other two.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, Flight Simulator is a Game Pass game? I might have to finally bite on this whole Game Pass thing.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Damn. First time in a while that the PC additions are looking way stronger than console. Still excited for RE, Wasteland, Spiritfarer, and Hypnospace on console....man....I'll never finish Final Fantasy VII.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
How do I express my feelings about Gamepass without looking like a corporate shill ... because that's an incredible lineup to arrive on the platform over a two week period.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
This is a stacked lineup! Looking for to trying out Darksiders Genesis finally, and also giving battletoads and flight simulator a whirl. For as low of a price entry as the PC version of gamepass is, this is almost a steal.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for Battletoads, New Super Lucky's Tale, Wasteland 3 and Darksiders Genesis. What a month, although I end up saying that every month :)

Nov 1, 2017
I knew waiting for Resident Evil 7 would pay off. Once again more quality games than i have the time to even play. At this point if you don't have Game Pass yet what the fuck are you even doing?

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
That's not the resident evil I was hoping but ok.

Also it seems we are getting announcements more in advance, including games leaving the service. I guess it's slower now. RDR2 leaving September 7.