• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Shit, it's just a trailer but it looks like they nailed it.

Also, considering the chemistry Wesley Snipes had with Murphy in Dolomite, he's a smart addition. In an already ridiculous film, he was hamming it up to 1000 and it was a good reminder he can do comedy too

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't want to expect this to be good, but like - we've got the original screenplay writers (+ Kenya Barris), we've got the director of Dolemite Is My Name, the cast (new and returning) looks like they're in top form. It'll be nice when I can confidently look forward to an Eddie Murphy movie.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh Lisa is here <3

It wouldn't surprise me if the kid is
Semmi's child, it sounds very predictable but knowing Akeem he wouldn't do that to Lisa.

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
I really wanna see it, but how in the hell are them barber shop guys still alive storywise lol

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Man this trailer got me excited for this, cant wait to see it!

Im happy to see lisa is there, I kept wondering but what about her? Did he cheat, etc?

But is very obvious is Akeem's child.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how his wife is going to react to how he might have had a son while looking for his Queen.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Hope the movie isn't "slapstick" like that throughout. The original was hilarious but had a lot of subtle moments that gave it heart.

That barbershop scene made me laugh out loud though, so there is hope. Cautiously optimistic now.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Looking good, although I had not a clue Tracey Morgan was in this... Not a big fan and hope his role is kept to a minimum.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this but that trailer was a little flat.

Hopefully they are keeping all the big laughs hidden for now.