• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
sorry everyone here's some good comics to make up for my crime.

unknown.png

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
I want to like Tynion's Batman but...it's a Joker story. And I just...dislike the Joker so much. He gets so much fanfare he doesn't deserve. He deserves to be a bit player at best. He's not cool. Just some fucking clown. Jason blowing his brains out and him being forgotten is all he deserves.

I just think about how much cooler this would've been if it had been a Ra's story. An actually worthy rival for Batman.
Agreed. Maybe I liked the latest issue so much because the joker didn't show up at all

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yup. That should come out as a trade, or at least refashioned into an issue of Thor. He's the Gaia-born, or whatever now? Okay?

You are now EIC of Aspen Comics.

lol
Xg3iaao.jpg

I wish Tom was back on Twitter so we could see him reacting to it.

edit: Whoa! He is back on Twitter to promote the new Strange Adventures.

I wish for a million dollars and world peace I guess!

Lol that page is great.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
You know there really are a lot of mutant characters.
How is a person supposed to keep track of them all?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
What color are Babs Gordons eyes?

Why are they blue in TAS and green in most other media

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to go through this same emotional journey of "hey Bruce maybe you should trust the legion of people who work for you" in 1-2 years.

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
Wonder if now that both Teen Titans and Young Justice are cancelled, there's gonna be a new young heroes book in DC.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
just read every X-Men comic ever released
Hmm maybe, maybe. Id just need infinite time.
Hire a live in X-Men expert.
Know any who are up for the job?
But is it accepted that they are green now?
I'm not sure they have ever been consistent. But honestly I couldn't even tell you what Batman's canon eye colour is either.

Google is telling me Batgirl's eyes are blue.
Gotta trust Google right?

Hmm google is also telling me they are green.

Let's say bluey/green.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wolverine's Fortnite adventure canonized in the new issue.

wolverine-comic-1235672.jpeg

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
First thing I did in the Avengers game was play a mini game to collect a Nick Spencer comic, maybe it is the worst thing ever.

(I actually am very much enjoying it so far)

May 24, 2019
The Black Panther 2 thread is wild. People are proposing transplanting T'challa's brain into Killmonger.
www.resetera.com

Hollywood Reporter:Disney Grapples With How to Proceed on 'Black Panther' Without Chadwick Boseman

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-grapples-with-how-to-proceed-on-black-panther-without-chadwick-boseman?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social On Aug. 28, Marvel chief creative officer Kevin Feige received an urgent email regarding Chadwick Boseman, with no further information...

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
For as similar as the characters are, I don't see as much backlash against Gobby as I've seen for Joker recently

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Red Hood finally getting that social media exposure after that Gotham Knights reveal lol. If only he had a good book to go along with it...

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Been on a bit of a Ridley Scott binge getting ready for Raised By Wolves. Watching G.I. Jane now.

Status
Not open for further replies.