• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radnom

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to continue the Quitely love that was going on in the last thread. His art is unique and super energetic. It can look rough with gradient-heavy colouring but I'm pretty much always keen for his art. Also until just now I've been reading it as 'Quietly'

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Punchline.

Punchline is a stupid idea, she's a bad design, her name sucks, I hate her so much.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Punchline.

Punchline is a stupid idea, she's a bad design, her name sucks, I hate her so much.

Man I'd really hope that the op doesn't really like everything about Punchline and have her tattooed on his arm.

That'd be fuckin awkward.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The first volume of Chainsaw Man comes out in October? Viz hates Men and Chainsaws.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
You should ban Nightwing because of how the interior artist draws her.
f1FxyXe.jpg
NEKUfIZ.png

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Messi, how many arms do you have? I swear I've seen you tattoo your entire arm, like, ten times now.

Oct 25, 2017
I've read a bunch of Batman's "greatest hits" over the years but rarely ever followed the ongoing comics as they came out.
Does there happen to be any good jumping on point recently? How are bat comics going recently in general?
What's the vibe in Detective Comics and in the Batman ongoing these days, and which is the better ongoing to follow?

and...
Same questions regarding current Superman

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Messi, how many arms do you have? I swear I've seen you tattoo your entire arm, like, ten times now.

I'm 6'7 with massive arms. That said, I've only space for 2 more characters on my MHA arm, colors on Mirio too. The DC arm is finished outside of some colors and plants which we are doing in December.

Then I'm doing my Demon Slayer leg stuff. That's 8 sessions as my legs are way bigger than my arms lol.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 6'7 with massive arms. That said, I've only space for 2 more characters on my MHA arm, colors on Mirio too. The DC arm is finished outside of some colors and plants which we are doing in December.

Then I'm doing my Demon Slayer leg stuff. That's 8 sessions as my legs are way bigger than my arms lol.
No Marvel arm? Come on, man...

May 24, 2019

You'd better not gain any new interests for the rest of your life. There's no room for em 😂

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
No Marvel arm? Come on, man...

Not a huge Marvel fan.

One of my legs is just gonna be random comics stuff. Spoiler health depending I have an appointment in 2 weeks to get an absolutely killer design on that leg :p

You'd better not gain any new interests for the rest of your life. There's no room for em 😂

I have so much room lol. I have so many plans, Haikyu, Eizouken, Aiko, Promised Neverland... Harley again. You know... Plans.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably gonna sign up for the Viz reader since holy shit $3 a month for dozens of manga is kinda crazy I feel like I'm killing the industry by subbing to this.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
No one here has to like Punchline. Go back to begging for more Red Hood appearances or some shit.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
The only Punchline we should be discussing in this thread:

Wait, is this game banned on Era? I can never keep track.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What are you reading? Need recommendations that aren't read Chainsaw Man and Spy x Family?

I'm starting with Zipman since it's super short. Then the list is:

- Kaiju No. 8
- Spy x Family
- One Punch Man
- Undead Unluck
- Mitama Security: Spirit Busters
- Golden Kamuy
- Dr. Slump

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Punchline's design is alright. I don't really want to read another joker war event thing so I don't really have an opinion on her beyond that.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
What's that one new manga series about Kaiju fighting? Anyone? MHWilliams?

Kaiju No. 8. It's pretty fun so fan, with a lite Kamen Rider feel to it.

Oddly enough, the author is settling into a cadence where they're gonna take a week off every three issues.

www.viz.com

VIZ: Read Kaiju No. 8, Chapter 8.1 Manga - Official Shonen Jump From Japan

Kafka wants to clean up kaiju, but not literally! Will a sudden metamorphosis stand in the way of his dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.