• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Been re-reading Crisis of Infinite Earths. Finished issue #4. This reading has Been much more enjoyable than last time. Which was 15-20 years or so ago? I think having more DC character history and just history of Dc has made it more enjoyable. Because it's super packed with appearances and a lot of niche pulls or from different timelines, earths, etc

Still a super dense read. A lot gets packed into each issue and I'm enjoying it a lot Wolfman and Pérez are putting everything they have into This one.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
it's sunday Paris time so I don't care go to hell

AMERICAN VAMPIRE 1976 #1
BATMAN #100
FAR SECTOR #8
JUSTICE LEAGUE #54
YOUNG JUSTICE #19
ADVENTUREMAN #4
DECORUM #5
DIE #14
LOST SOLDIERS #3
BANG #4
BLACK WIDOW #2
MARAUDERS #13
RISE OF ULTRAMAN #2
WOLVERINE #6
X-FORCE #13

btw the X of Swords order is Wolverine > X-Force > Marauders, PRO TIP!

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
You know what era of Justice League I wanna read? The Post-Crisis to mid-90's run. Not just the Bwahahaha League, but all the writers that come along with that.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Y the Last Man. God damn that ending was crazy. Was not expecting it go that way. But yoo what a read and I swear I'm loving every Vertigo comic I've read.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
batman one hundred
the amazing spider-man forty-nine (eight-hundred and fifty)

and some other stuff probably but who cares about those?

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Donny Cates got on Thor and his first pitch was "Beta Ray Bill will be elevated to general of Asgard and can hold Mjolnir even better than Odinson! Beta Ray Bill is the best!!!"

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
X of Swords is feeling like it's as good as it gets in the Krakoa status quo, and it's all downhill from here. Like in Infinity.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
Some Marvel/DC omnibus restock plans --

3frf36b.png

BaroqueSampson Vic_Viper Here's your Absolute Carnage restock info! November 25.

Plastic Man, finally.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
pretty sure Vol 1/2 covers the whole thing
Well, I guess technically it's FF.

Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 3: Hickman, Jonathan, Tocchini, Greg, Epting, Steve, Kitson, Barry, Bobillo, Juan, Dragotta, Nick, Walta, Gabriel Hernandez, Araújo, André, Di Giandomenico, Carmine: 9781302926687: Amazon.com: Books

Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 3 [Hickman, Jonathan, Tocchini, Greg, Epting, Steve, Kitson, Barry, Bobillo, Juan, Dragotta, Nick, Walta, Gabriel Hernandez, Araújo, André, Di Giandomenico, Carmine] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Fantastic...

It was supposed to come out in September but some sites say May, however, I can't find Marvel saying any dates. Not sure if that's just placeholder or what.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

The best book DC is putting out right now and its like they dont even know its still coming out lol

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I guess technically it's FF.

Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 3: Hickman, Jonathan, Tocchini, Greg, Epting, Steve, Kitson, Barry, Bobillo, Juan, Dragotta, Nick, Walta, Gabriel Hernandez, Araújo, André, Di Giandomenico, Carmine: 9781302926687: Amazon.com: Books

Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 3 [Hickman, Jonathan, Tocchini, Greg, Epting, Steve, Kitson, Barry, Bobillo, Juan, Dragotta, Nick, Walta, Gabriel Hernandez, Araújo, André, Di Giandomenico, Carmine] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Fantastic...

It was supposed to come out in September but some sites say May, however, I can't find Marvel saying any dates. Not sure if that's just placeholder or what.
Ah, I was thinking about the Omnibus Vol 1/2

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
WTF? Like, is this sarcasm or some inside joke?

No, he's very serious about believing that current Harley is all his and Amandas doing. He's modern Liefeld. He once posted that he and Amanda should get co creator credit due to the work they did bringing Harley forward lol.

Amanda did designs for the TV show but... Its clearly not following their run. It's hilarious that they did the Apokolips storyline from Humphries run too.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
Theres been talk that Jemisin has not been too happy and it doesnt appear like she wants to do more any time soon lol
I think it's because the comics industry has a weird way of only promoting books at their launch or at the beginning of a new arc. She's hinted at being weirded out that there isn't an ongoing marketing push with each new issue.

I get her concerns. This whole industry seems opposed to growth or promotion in any way unless it's a blog reposting a press release.

No, he's very serious about believing that current Harley is all his and Amandas doing. He's modern Liefeld. He once posted that he and Amanda should get co creator credit due to the work they did bringing Harley forward lol.

Amanda did designs for the TV show but... Its clearly not following their run. It's hilarious that they did the Apokolips storyline from Humphries run too.
I get that he wants some recognition for having an impact on the character but that would be like adding Max Fleischer as a co-creator of Superman because his decisions led to the character being able to fly in comics. Just take your pat on the back and enjoy your check, Jimmy.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
caught up with X-men. What is Beast's problem? Lol. I think Beast might be Kindred. It's the only explanation.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
They could retcon it so that dark beast was somehow whispering into beast's ear the entire time to influence his actions and I wouldn't bat an eye

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
No redemption. Compromise and failure are the bedrocks of Hank McCoy's character.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I can understand the frustration, as Palmiotti and Conner have basically been writing Harley Quinn since 2014. Personally, I'd rather they hand her off to someone else and they do Power Girl again.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I like the themes that Percy is tackling but he handles them with about zero subtlety. We don't get a slow development into blatantly evil policing and global espionage, Beast immediately makes everything terrible a d everyone else looks terrible for enabling him.

Maybe Beast is the real hero of Krakoa 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.