• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how you can make Peter look like a lovable scamp if his daughter who was aborted by Satan and transformed into a bug monster comes back for revenge.

Just remember that; Satan showed up in a Spider-Man comic to abort the hero's daughter.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As if I could ever forget the single worst Spider-man story of all time.

Well there's that, but there's also the batshit lengths Marvel editorial goes to in order to ensure Spider-Man is a hot young stud forever.

In 1994 they started the Clone Saga where they told the reader the Peter they've been following for two decades was actual a clone, and here's the new guy who is obviously much cooler because he's single.

A few years later they killed his wife in a plane crash so he could start going out with other women in a run nobody liked.

Then to finally put everything back in the bottle, One More Day.

Some of the most reviled comics of all time came about because some old dudes didn't think comic readers could relate to a guy having a wife who loved him. That being a perpetual manchild was more interesting and more fitting to their audience than growth and fulfillment.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that Tommy Lee jones o face while he impregnates a college student
No that's hilarious Norman hijinks.
Seriously, that's an awful story too, but it ain't got nothin' on One More Day.
Well there's that, but there's also the batshit lengths Marvel editorial goes to in order to ensure Spider-Man is a hot young stud forever.

In 1994 they started the Clone Saga where they told the reader the Peter they've been following for two decades was actual a clone, and here's the new guy who is obviously much cooler because he's single.

A few years later they killed his wife in a plane crash so he could start going out with other women in a run nobody liked.

Then to finally put everything back in the bottle, One More Day.

Some of the most reviled comics of all time came about because some old dudes didn't think comic readers could relate to a guy having a wife who loved him. That being a perpetual manchild was more interesting and more fitting to their audience than growth and fulfillment.
The Clone Saga was a comedy of bad decisions and errors, that pilled on top of each other for years and years until the series couldn't take it anymore and they had to bring back Norman to 'fix' the mess.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Norman a hero he's the only one powerful enough to retcon years long saga
In Norman we trust.

latest

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to start Sakura Wars finally after getting all my school work done early. Love the artstyle and presentation. I hope there was enough support for the game that SEGA will start releasing the old titles in English finally. Would love to see the originals get Switch ports or something. Need to buy a damn Saturn one of these days.

Looks like they made some model kits for the mechs lol!

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

Finally some actual good gameplay to see. Love the 3rd movement in the town, then switching to the side scroller in the dungeons. Man, I cant wait for this damn game.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
Unless Children of the Atom is a stealth "Sinister's chimera project" book, I'm not really interested in it. It seems like a half-baked Alonso project.

Finally some actual good gameplay to see. Love the 3rd movement in the town, then switching to the side scroller in the dungeons. Man, I cant wait for this damn game.

It looks like Natsume is trying to remake Brave Fencer Musashi.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I should really send IST an email about returning my Silver Surfer Omnibus - it's the misprinted version and I haven't even taken it out of the plastic wrap. I sort of doubt they'd be doing a replacement program or anything for it.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got Paper Girls vol. 1 today for some reason.

And more Wotakoi.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those first 14 issues of ales kot Zero are still really damn good. Kinda went up it's own ass after that but

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
i honestly don't know the difference between the flash family characters besides their origin. They look like either they fuck up all the time or they're super basic sometimes boring idk I just like seeing them go woosh

Status
Not open for further replies.