• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I've waiting for two of my monthlies to drop so that I can resub to DC Universe. I don't want to spend another extra dollar because I already have so many various subscriptions it's kind of ridiculous,, so when two $4 monthlies drop, I will be spending the exact same amount with DC Universe and thus will be okay with it.

Shazam is already done, so now i just need one more to drop. Of the singles I'm pulling, I'm guess JLD will probably end first.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Del Mundo doing the lord's work in Threshing Place.

Has he ever done a horror book? Because jesus is he outstanding.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the Spring 2021 catalog for Marvel, in case anyone wanted to peruse. No surprises, but still some good stuff!

www.edelweiss.plus

Edelweiss+

Edelweiss, by Above the Treeline, is the book industry’s platform to sell, discover, and order new titles.
I wonder if that content description for the X of Swords HC is just not complete. By my count, there are only 18 issues in that collection. They should just do an X of Swords Omnibus, with all of the issues and the other stuff like the handbook issue and the 3 lead up to issues.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I said screw it an bought Atelier Ryza and Witcher 3 on Switch lol

Also, 15 minutes left on that BRZRKR Kickstarter. It hit over 1,400,000.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I said screw it an bought Atelier Ryza and Witcher 3 on Switch lol

Also, 15 minutes left on that BRZRKR Kickstarter. It hit over 1,400,000.
I've already got too many games to buy in the next 50 days.

Cloudpunk
Sakuna: of Rice and Ruin
Demon's Souls
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Cyberpunk 2077
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Cloudpunk
Demon's Souls
Cyberpunk 2077
I got so hyped for Age of Calamity that I played a ton more Fire Emblem Warriors, went back to Warriors Orochi 4, tried the free version of Dynasty Warriors 9, and then got Warriors All-Stars and Pirate Warriors 4 deluxe on deep sales. I'm ready (if I don't burn myself out before then).

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

Cloudpunk
Demon's Souls
Cyberpunk 2077
Yea, it was my last purchase until November. I think. Hopefully.

Right now im looking at:

Sakuna
Cyberpunk 2077
Spider-Man: Miles
Outriders
Shiren the Wanderer

Not sure if im going to get this new Destiny 2 DLC or not yet.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
I mean people dunk on Fortnite, but they managed to find an art style that other properties can translate to very easily. Batman and Catwoman look great too.
People also shit on Minecraft, a game that people couldn't shut the fuck up about 8-10 years ago when it was just open source server share LEGOs.

Now it has mass appeal marketed towards kids and families and simplified to consoles and somehow it's an abomination. Some real hipster-boomer-gamer shit right there.

I don't hate it. To be honest it astonishes me. We've never seen anything do what Minecraft did. Ever. Kids wear Minecraft costumes for Halloween. That's astonishing. Blows my mind. Can't hate that. Don't play it. Don't hate it.

Fortnite is a mass multiplayer game with a broad appeal artstyle, that's free and you can play it on EVERYTHING (well except Apple apparently). I assume the gameplay is fairly easy too. Like why dunk on that?

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
People also shit on Minecraft, a game that people couldn't shut the fuck up about 8-10 years ago when it was just open source server share LEGOs.

Now it has mass appeal marketed towards kids and families and simplified to consoles and somehow it's an abomination. Some real hipster-boomer-gamer shit right there.

I don't hate it. To be honest it astonishes me. We've never seen anything do what Minecraft did. Ever. Kids wear Minecraft costumes for Halloween. That's astonishing. Blows my mind. Can't hate that.

Even with the debut of other popular titles like Fortnite, Minecraft has not let up in popularity. It's nuts.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017

Solem - Adamantium Skin (because of course)
Pogg ur Pogg - Pogg Ur Pogg
White Sword - healer
Isca - Cursed to Win
Redroot - Field of Decay
Bei - Silent Commander (What does this even mean?)
Summoner - Invulnerability
War - Sentient Flame
Death - Death Stare

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017

White Sword - healer
Isca - Cursed to Win
Redroot - Field of Decay
War - Sentient Flame
Death - Death Stare

I still think Pogg Ur Pogg will have the ability to turn people into pogs.
And Goldballs will have to defeat him.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017

Cloudpunk
Demon's Souls
Cyberpunk 2077

Think I'm going to cancel my PS5 pre-order so only thing I'll miss is Demon Souls

Cyberpunk 2077
Yakuza 7
Crash 4

Might get Hyrule Warriors since it goes into the more interesting story parts of BotW

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I got so hyped for Age of Calamity that I played a ton more Fire Emblem Warriors, went back to Warriors Orochi 4, tried the free version of Dynasty Warriors 9, and then got Warriors All-Stars and Pirate Warriors 4 deluxe on deep sales. I'm ready (if I don't burn myself out before then).
oh man, if I did that shit I'd be burnt out on musou again by the time Age of Calamity released. 😂
Think I'm going to cancel my PS5 pre-order so only thing I'll miss is Demon Souls
I could never.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
hey folk, has kelly thompson's hawkeye ever been collected in hardcover?
mont Uncanny but I want the other three as well. Never read the stuff with Jim Lee could be a potential get as well. Not bad.
Hmm. Will have to upgrade to that Moon Knight omni!

Only that from this list I think.
I pre-ordered it a few months back just cuz Sienkiewicz.

Supaidaman

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

What does this mean I don't know but I'm excited either way.

I really should get some trades for X-Men or just go digital.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

White Sword - healer
Isca - Cursed to Win
Redroot - Field of Decay
War - Sentient Flame
Death - Death Stare

So who is going to get killed by Isca
I hope gorgon

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I know still not a fan of it. Either way I'm happy to wait till next year, especially when only one of the games I want to play isn't crossgen. Hopefully when I do get it though they have a black version for sale.
I didn't buy a PS4 until about a year into the console cycle. Generally I don't buy new consoles until there are a half-dozen games or so I'm interested in, but the hype got me this time. And I can still play PS4 releases on the PS5 without worry, so I don't have a reason not too, really. I don't want to risk not being able to find one when I really do want one.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't buy a PS4 until about a year into the console cycle. Generally I don't buy new consoles until there are a half-dozen games or so I'm interested in, but the hype got me this time. And I can still play PS4 releases on the PS5 without worry, so I don't have a reason not too, really. I don't want to risk not being able to find one when I really do want one.

Yeah that's fair normally the hype would have got me as well but the closer to November the less I'm bothered. I've got really into PC gaming this year so maybe that's had an affect. Plus there's a load of other shit out during November I want so money is going to be tight, I've got so many pre-orders for books right now plus all the games it's going to be full month.

Imagine it's going to be really hard to get a PS5 or Series X post November.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
[/QUOTE]
Got home tonight later than expected. Here are your your Halloween avatars! I'm sorry I didn't get everyone. I got tired. If anyone else wants one of these poorly made jokes by someone who can't edit photos, just tag me or make a better one with the fallen angels psylocke.

70oRi3Y.jpg
Svzu9YE.png
ynVvPU1.jpg
hOx8kZh.jpg
lmNci8P.png
ZIfUURI.png
tRb8fLi.png
11FOZ5E.png
MrucgF0.jpg
chMWC5I.gif
a4vcFUL.png
JCKaUTb.jpg
rrbTtL9.png
6Ayape3.png
4GoonqT.png
KwOgMLE.jpg
4QrYRm8.jpg
BOc1aHl.png
DVAFfGS.png
wcX5x7P.png
BrwzXAL.png
1oc7zTd.png
ggYO7yK.png
kBjingv.png
LdU0e2W.jpg
PcCVBsD.jpg
gz53zoK.png
IRNqWg8.png
vFCBC7d.jpg
1bb5o9m.jpg
jlHo22o.png
7gAukfv.png
KvYsq4T.jpg
7HlvyC6.jpg
xzuvzWt.jpg

c6jP12b.png
lPFUxBK.png
XGEABLQ.png
FlxUPPR.png
NS1jIUd.png

Donniewahlberg will this bring you back to us or only scare you farther away? Sorry, Wanderer5 , Astro Cat , and GringoSuave89 . Saying you were glad to have missed the first round only made you become higher priorities when I made more. Woozies I somehow added one to your avatar.

Added Hagi

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I started reading Franken Fran last night for the beginning of my horror comic reading. It seems like it's mostly a creepy comedy? There was a really brutal panel of someone's brain and eyes being ripped out of their head, though.
Yours was the only one I felt genuinely guilty about when I made it, because I felt like I crossed a line fucking up a member's real face haha.
FTFY. MHWilliams joined the fight!

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to password lock a thread? We must not allow anyone to know what's currently happening here.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I started reading Franken Fran last night for the beginning of my horror comic reading. It seems like it's mostly a creepy comedy? There was a really brutal panel of someone's brain and eyes being ripped out of their head, though.

Yours was the only one I felt genuinely guilty about when I made it, because I felt like I crossed a line fucking up a member's real face haha.

FTFY. MHWilliams joined the fight!

It's all good.

But I also look like a Batman/Daredevil supervillain.

Not going to lie yours makes you look like a Dollotron from Morrisons Batman run

SEE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.