• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
3wdslsP.jpg
Wait. Does top poster get gifts from you now??
Omg I love you.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Do you really think my father, Ra's Al Ghul, head of the demon, leader of the league of assassins, and protector of the realm, would come all the way to Star City just because you wanted an audience?

Yes.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Battle to do the death, but shirtless!

Out of shape Ra's just put his entire sword through Oliver, but theres still 5 more seasons

Last edited:

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Department of Truth was good, very excited to see where Tynion goes with this, especially after that last page reveal of Lee Harvey Oswald being a member of the Department

May 24, 2019
Remember Marvel had to dump a Vision series that had multiple issues of art drawn because Viv was off on another book doing stuff that clashed with it.
edit: I know who wrote it, but that's besides the point.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I just reread Batman Inc. #1 and I forgot how good it was. It's an excellent Bat Cat story and Lord Death Man is always fun. Paquette's art is also killer and I love how every issue of Inc. ends with a Batman '66 style tease. Just a fantastic book.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Got around to reading X-Factor #4. Maybe the best issue Leah's ever written?

unknown.png

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So watcha do to make the big money is put Armor, Magik, Shang-Chi and Iron Fist in a 12 issue Maxi drawn by Jacinto. You make it some sort of magical tournament type deal and then you do a black and white digest version to sell to the weebs.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
It's weird watching Titans introduce Doom Patrol after watching Doom Patrol.
I think Tom Taylor's Dark Ages thing is gonna be OOC.
After reading DCeased I'm so excited for Dark Age it's unreal. He's gonna do some wild shit like make Pepper Potts a Thor and have all the original 5 X-Men plus Xavier wield the Infinity Stones and bring back Mayday Parker.

It's gonna be stupid and we'll fuckin love it.

Tom Taylor said the same thing not that long ago

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't be like marvel to repeatedly take prominent characters away from people
Why does this keep happening?

Remember Marvel had to dump a Vision series that had multiple issues of art drawn because Viv was off on another book doing stuff that clashed with it.
edit: I know who wrote it, but that's besides the point.
I think Vision was supposed to die at the end but No Road Home needed him, plus they dodged a bullet because Roboperiod and DADDY ISSUES. Also Cain is a TERF

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Why does this keep happening?

I think Vision was supposed to die at the end but No Road Home needed him, plus they dodged a bullet because Roboperiod and DADDY ISSUES. Also Cain is a TERF
Remember when everyone was like "wow fuck Marvel for cutting Cain out of getting her run" and then we found out a whole bunch of bullshit?

Good times.

I still both want to and don't want to read that Mockingbird run after learning that ending

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Marvel would do more animation.
We have had more live action movies and TVs shows than I can even remember, yet very little animation.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Twitter is fucking sad, tbh

Twitter was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

Remember when everyone was like "wow fuck Marvel for cutting Cain out of getting her run" and then we found out a whole bunch of bullshit?

Good times.

I still both want to and don't want to read that Mockingbird run after learning that ending
And then was it Leth defending her? Or Mags?

And then we found out about the former and gah. I think Bends still chats with Cain too which NOPE.

It's really fucked up the figurehead of the women in comics movement was a TERF.

May 24, 2019
I think we knew about Cain by then. It was sadder for the artist because I think it was gonna be her big break.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Titans supports Dick Grayson and Starfire, the incorrect pairing, and that I cannot abide
Twitter was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

And then was it Leth defending her? Or Mags?

And then we found out about the former and gah. I think Bends still chats with Cain too which NOPE.

It's really fucked up the figurehead of the women in comics movement was a TERF.
Especially given the cover of Mockingbird was one of the initial Comicsgate jump offs

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Especially given the cover of Mockingbird was one of the initial Comicsgate jump offs
Man, that thing is insane going back. What sucks is Marvel is still wonky about Trans voices, I know they gave Mags a book or 2 but she jumped off once Vagant Queen was greenlit on Syfy.

I think we knew about Cain by then. It was sadder for the artist because I think it was gonna be her big break.
Niemczyk followed Cain for Maneaters too until the Terf shit on the book got revealed and left before the last leg was finished. Also the one shot were it was nothing put photoshopped designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.