• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Whose art do you like more?

• Pepe Larazz (House of X, best Rogue in comics?)

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Jorge Jimenez (Batman, Creator of Punchline)

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
If nobody else is hopping on Detective just for Bilquis Evely art, I'm outta here.

Edit: She was Spurrier's Dreaming artist, if some of yall didnt retain her name.
look i fucking love Evely's art but Detective comics is the most phoned in Tomasi book I've read, and like, maybe it's changed recently, i haven't been reading it for a while now, but i'm sorry i just won't do it they can't just bait me with good art

May 24, 2019
look i fucking love Evely's art but Detective comics is the most phoned in Tomasi book I've read, and like, maybe it's changed recently, i haven't been reading it for a while now, but i'm sorry i just won't do it they can't just bait me with good art

I hear ya. I dropped Tomasi Det too.

But if she was drawing a White Knight comic, I'd be there.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Testing out how this avatar looks. I can never decide what to change it to, so that's why I don't mess with changing it for months on end lol.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
That story has long been told. She works with the birds which makes her connected to Bruce since they operate out of Gotham, globe-trotting when they need to. And when Morrison did JLA, they had Batman invite Huntress to join.
You're right

The Birds shouldn't operate out of Gotham
Yeah I know.
It just bothers me so.
Makes me see her as female Joker.
Do you not know her origin? You should read Mad Love and/or Harleen. Fantastic stories.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
People should just stick to the one avatar and update it for the different holidays.
146.jpg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd change my avatar some more but I think I've finally drained the well of Kyouji Kuzunoha fan art.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Dark Nights: Death Metal Infinite Hours Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme! #1
Punchline Special #1

Amazing Spider-Man #52
Amazing Spider-Man #52.LR
Excalibur #14
Iron Man #3
Marauders #15
Wolverine #7

might drop iron man if this one doesn't land since #2 was meh. and 2 issues of ASM in one day? good things can happen in biden's america.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Circle avatars will be outlawed once Biden comes into office. This is a forum, not one of those social networks with your iPads and IMAX.

Here you use a PC, Windows XP and a dang square avatar.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
once we hit december I'm throwing a yarmulke on ol Blue eyes here.
Obviously

And a peppermint stick in the cocoa

Side note: I never got over the realization that Ben was a real ass gangster back in the day. He's wholesome now, but he fucked shit up back then. I just never got over that. When I was kid Ben talking about the "Yancy street gang" and his Aunt Petunia always sounded so dopey, but nah it was some real shit.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I love anime

tenor.gif

I'm so letdown by the animation change from season 3-4 :(

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
When determining who the heir is to the position of King or Queen of England, is it always the first born, no matter their sex? Unless they abdicate the throne?

It wasnt always that way though right?

Oh wait, Queen Elizabeth II was the first one to get the right to become heir??

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should I get

- All-New Wolverine

The first five volumes of JLA that collects the Morrison and Waid issues

Status
Not open for further replies.