• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Whose art do you like more?

• Pepe Larazz (House of X, best Rogue in comics?)

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Jorge Jimenez (Batman, Creator of Punchline)

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2019
Weird that the OT thread on Grant Morrison credits them "Green Lantern writer" in the title.
It's true enough, but that's like making a thread like "Ready Player One director Steven Spielberg _____"

edit: Corrected pronoun. Sorry.

Last edited:

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
One can only imagine the comments on a CBR article about Grant Morrison's gender identity...

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"The Marvel movies turned Georgia blue"
tenor.gif

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
There's an MMPR crossover with a horror film? What kind of stupid fucking....ugh. I....ugh. I don't wanna hear shit about JDF's Kickstarter projects.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Can I use my account on my PS5 and allow someone else to use my account on my old PS4?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else reading Strange Academy? It's been a fun series so far. Definitely has a Wolverine & the X-Men / Gotham Academy feel to it.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
So Web of Venom: Empyre's End was 1) a good horror comic and 2) showing us where the future vision of Brand's SWORD team standing over Hulking's army from the Avenger's Empyre Aftermath issue comes into play.

Basically it's setting up for the SWORD King in Black tie-in.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
So Web of Venom: Empyre's End was 1) a good horror comic and 2) showing us where the future vision of Brand's SWORD team standing over Hulking's army from the Avenger's Empyre Aftermath issue comes into play.

Basically it's setting up for the SWORD King in Black tie-in.
The galaxy needs all the help it can get there's probably like 10 planets left

Status
Not open for further replies.