• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

I love how his fire looks.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Anyone watching any good Network shows? Other than the CW shows.

Watching this show called The Resident right now and its one of the better hospital procedural shows ive seen, at least other than House. Just has a different enough hook than just a standard hospital drama.

i gave Devs a shot tonight. First episode's interesting so will probably give it a go. Can't marathon it though.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes the show looks spectacular

giphy.gif

Dabi is cool too.
latest
I love MHA, and I love Bones as an animation studio, and that is some phenomenal animation,

But that show should be put in prison for robbery of potential and talent when it comes to some of the shit that studio has put out in terms of pure technical animation *cough*SoulEater*cough*

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I love MHA, and I love Bones as an animation studio, and that is some phenomenal animation,

But that show should be put in prison for robbery of potential and talent when it comes to some of the shit that studio has put out in terms of pure technical animation *cough*SoulEater*cough*

That's fair. Bones are incredible but sometimes they stumble. They stumbled repeatedly on fights that should have been incredible this season due to the movie. When I seen the movie I understood most of the primo quality was animating the last 30 mins of that movie lol.

But. Shoto vs Deku in its entirety is a masterclass.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
That's fair. Bones are incredible but sometimes they stumble. They stumbled repeatedly on fights that should have been incredible this season due to the movie. When I seen the movie I understood most of the primo quality was animating the last 30 mins of that movie lol.

But. Shoto vs Deku in its entirety is a masterclass.
I wish you were up to date on the manga. We got some things to talk about.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
They try it in a lot of cases. You'll get a manga where the first couple pages are colored before the creators were like "whoa, this was a bad idea."

They totally do. It never looks good 😂. Thankfully most colourists who work on jumps are actual artists too.

Covers are good for knowing what colors things are though. So much fan art with Eri having purple eyes and the wrong color clothes. Who knew Togas winter coat was light brown.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ONE MORE DAY

This teamup is gonna be amazing I struggle to think of two Marvel characters who hate each other more in such a -petty- fucking way

MTU4NTU4NTcxNA==

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope you're crossing every pair of fingers you have.

I am but I'm also a digital only reader and last week's releases came out fine so I'm pretty optimistic. Comixology rules.

DC is going to play chicken with pandemic ending like WarnerMedia is in scheduling its films.

"Maybe it'll be over by April? Nope? Delay again."

Then again Marvel might do this. I HOPE THEY DON'T. One more week guys! Delay whatever you want after that!

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
123349.gif

If we're talking anime next month then Gintama is an excellent choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.