• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
The plastic bag thing is downright lunacy. How desperate is this shitty company?

"The last time I saw GameStop, it was in a big plastic bag."
"Yeah, that sounds like GameStop alright."

I feel bad for the people who work at my local, because they always treated me well, but they should have closed long before they were told to.

May 24, 2019
If digital is on, LIST:
Batman #92
The Dreaming #20
Empyre: Avengers #0
Empyre: Fantastic Four #0
Legion of Superheroes #6
Lois Lane #10
Ludocrats #1
Strange Adventures #2
Young Justice #15

Diamond didn't have a listing for this week, but I found another from Googling.
Checking some things across CMX, Aftershock, Ahoy, Dynamite and IDW have delayed dates, and Boom have said digital is off.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a real list?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a lockdown
No escape from reality....

Batman #92
Black Widow #1
The Boys: Dear Becky #1 (I thiiiiink this is a one-shot?)
Strange Adventures #2 of 12
Taskmaster #1 of 5

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Is it a Covidelay or just a regular delay?
source.gif

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Motherfucking tiger list:

Black Widow #1
Doctor Aphra #1
Magnificent Ms. Marvel #14
Marauders #10
Strange Adventures #2

Assuming those books all come out.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
What should I get from the CMX Transformers sale? I missed out on the humble bundle and really want to read it.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I've watched so much anime today. I feel rotten but satisfied

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
What should I get from the CMX Transformers sale? I missed out on the humble bundle and really want to read it.

The Last Stand of the Wreckers is the greatest Transformers story ever told. It has two sequels: The Sins of the Wreckers and Requiem of the Wreckers. "The Wreckers Saga" collects all of these and is cheaper than buying them seperately, so if you just want one book, I recommend that.

More than Meets the Eye and its' sequel Lost Light are the big ones everyone raves about. You can just go MTMTE Vol. 1-5, Dark Cybertron (the "Thrilling 30th" anniversary story) Book 1 and 2, 6-10 and then the Lost Light trades. Vol. 1 has a one shot that launches both that and its' sister book Robots in Disguise, which is less good, but gets better when it continues as The Transformers, and later on, Optimus Prime. If you are dipping into MTMTE, I highly recommend the prequel story "Chaos Theory", which was printed in Transformers (2010) #22 and #23. It is EXCELLENT, skipped by many reading orders, and lays the groundwork for a lot of the story beats that come later on.

I personally was a big fan of ROM vs. The Transformers: Shining Armor as a big, punchy, splashy crossover as well. It's told from the POV of a new character so you don't need to know much.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I can't believe how many people are actually staying home still here. The other side of that though is I totally expect grocery stores to start laying people off soon because of it. The rush has totally stopped and now we are close to dead. Unless we start seeing an influx after the 1st I don't know what's going to happen.

Haven't heard any talk, just my observation.

May 24, 2019
Man, I can't believe how many people are actually staying home still here. The other side of that though is I totally expect grocery stores to start laying people off soon because of it. The rush has totally stopped and now we are close to dead. Unless we start seeing an influx after the 1st I don't know what's going to happen.

Haven't heard any talk, just my observation.

People are gonna need to go out to get food, and in any lockdown supermarkets and grocers will be listed as essential services. I wouldn't worry about them.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
The Last Stand of the Wreckers is the greatest Transformers story ever told. It has two sequels: The Sins of the Wreckers and Requiem of the Wreckers. "The Wreckers Saga" collects all of these and is cheaper than buying them seperately, so if you just want one book, I recommend that.

More than Meets the Eye and its' sequel Lost Light are the big ones everyone raves about. You can just go MTMTE Vol. 1-5, Dark Cybertron (the "Thrilling 30th" anniversary story) Book 1 and 2, 6-10 and then the Lost Light trades. Vol. 1 has a one shot that launches both that and its' sister book Robots in Disguise, which is less good, but gets better when it continues as The Transformers, and later on, Optimus Prime. If you are dipping into MTMTE, I highly recommend the prequel story "Chaos Theory", which was printed in Transformers (2010) #22 and #23. It is EXCELLENT, skipped by many reading orders, and lays the groundwork for a lot of the story beats that come later on.

I personally was a big fan of ROM vs. The Transformers: Shining Armor as a big, punchy, splashy crossover as well. It's told from the POV of a new character so you don't need to know much.
Thanks this is super helpful! I just wish CMX had a better way of listing things cause I think I want to read it all but it's confusing trying to do that. I'll definitely go for the Wreckers stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.