• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Still really looking forward to that Kirkman Samnee Fire Power book. They need to hurry up and release the OGN!

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
WW is sisterhood, you fraud!!!
There is still a place for her.

giphy.gif

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
lol. At the rate were going I doubt it.

I am so tired of going to the theater though. Endgame was the last time I actually did, but that was worth the hassle.
Last ones I saw were Endgame, Homecoming, and RoS. That movie convinced me to pretty much never see a movie in a theater again. I'd love if every movie went straight to on demand. They gotta do better then $20 though. I get why they do it, but nah.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
139qedX.jpg

Holy shit, the first two issues (all I've read so far) were so fucking gooood. If it stays this good for the entire run, this will be one of my favorite Marvel runs. Natasha is so insanely cool in this.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Rave did me like that. I legit posted 4-5 lines of horrified in the moment reactions and I get that

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
There is still a place for her.

giphy.gif
www.youtube.com

Join Us (Dark Order A.E.W. Theme)

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyJoin Us (Dark Order A.E.W. Theme) · All Elite WrestlingJoin Us (Dark Order A.E.W. Theme)℗ 2020 All Elite WrestlingReleased on: 2...

JOIN US
JOIN US
JOIN US
JOIN US

Man, you don't even fucking KNOW how fucking good John Silver and Alex Reynolds are! So mad AEW are jobbing them out!
She chose Chris Pine over me, and that hurts.
She could still choose you, so it's nbd

KeithM

Jan 15, 2020
Is it a gritty spy drama? if so ill buy it
I don't know that it's "gritty," but it's a ton of fun. Honestly, the plot is good, but mainly there as an excuse for Samnee to put on a non-stop masterclass. The first issue should pretty much tell you if it's for you or not. It's one extended action scene that's more or less silent, but executed so damn well.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So far? Hell yeah!

The second issue is super Bourne-esque.
Bourne-esque?

Ohhhhhhhhh

giphy.gif

I don't know that it's "gritty," but it's a ton of fun. Honestly, the plot is good, but mainly there as an excuse for Samnee to put on a non-stop masterclass. The first issue should pretty much tell you if it's for you or not. It's one extended action scene that's more or less silent, but executed so damn well.
By gritty I meant grounded. I LOVE spy-related stuff, like the Bourne books, Velvet the comic etc

Gonna buy this now

KeithM

Jan 15, 2020
Still really looking forward to that Kirkman Samnee Fire Power book. They need to hurry up and release the OGN!
I'm 100% on board because of Samnee, but has Kirkman been good lately? I fell off Invincible and Walking Dead, and low key hated that exorcism book he did. What else has he done in recent years?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I need a map of all the Hulk personas. Every time I think I have this shit down straight, Ewing introduces/brings back like 3 more.

KeithM

Jan 15, 2020
Bourne-esque?

Ohhhhhhhhh

By gritty I meant grounded. I LOVE spy-related stuff, like the Bourne books, Velvet the comic etc

Gonna buy this now
If you liked Velvet you'll probably dig it. It's about as grounded as a Marvel spy book could be, but it's not like Queen and Country level of grounded.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I really need to find something to do to keep my mind off the news. I would play a game, but then im worried I will get sucked in and keep playing when school starts up again lol.

I'm 100% on board because of Samnee, but has Kirkman been good lately? I fell off Invincible and Walking Dead, and low key hated that exorcism book he did. What else has he done in recent years?
Ive been pretty disappointed by every Krikman book ive read since TWD lol. But I have faith this will be the one that changes things.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't X-men literally destroy the Kree homeworld
They actually mentioned that in an interview or con panel as one of the reasons the earth is being attacked in addition to all the other things earth heroes have done to the Skrulls and Kree. If they team up there's going to be a reason for it.

Deleted member 64377

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2020
The story in that Black Widow rub is just like an action movie you'd watch on cable. But it's mostly an art showcase for Samnee, so if that part of it sounds appealing, there isn't much chance you won't like it.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
For anyone that wants to peruse DC's fall collected edition plans, here's an easy link. You an also split off hardcovers with the menu options on the left. I'm not sure if any of them are entirely new, but it's nice to have them all organized and at-hand. Note that only the Deluxe Editions are oversized, other than Absolutes and omnibi. Anything else should be standard-sized.

www.edelweiss.plus

Edelweiss+

Edelweiss, by Above the Treeline, is the book industry’s platform to sell, discover, and order new titles.

Ah, check that. Here are some unlisted ones that hadn't been previously announced:

The Phantom Stranger Omnibus

https://www.edelweiss.plus/#sku=1779506031&page=1

100 Bullets Omnibus Vol. 1

https://www.edelweiss.plus/#sku=1779507429&page=1

Batman in Brave & the Bold: The Bronze Age Omnibus Vol. 3

https://www.edelweiss.plus/#sku=1401292828&page=1

Batman: Detective Comics Omnibus (Tynion IV's run)

https://www.edelweiss.plus/#sku=1779506651&page=1]

Super Sons Omnibus Expanded Edition

https://www.edelweiss.plus/#sku=177950666X&page=1

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone that wants to peruse DC's fall collected edition plans, here's an easy link. You an also split off hardcovers with the menu options on the left. I'm not sure if any of them are entirely new, but it's nice to have them all organized and at-hand. Note that only the Deluxe Editions are oversized, other than Absolutes and omnibi. Anything else should be standard-sized.

www.edelweiss.plus

Edelweiss+

Edelweiss, by Above the Treeline, is the book industry’s platform to sell, discover, and order new titles.

Ooh, that Phantom Stranger omnibus is interesting. Always wanted to read some more of him, usually just pops up as a Deus Ex Machina in arcs I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.