• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
90347685_10156887342557751_1490483024716890112_o.jpg

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
How is Street Fighter 5 nowadays? I know there was initial disappointment, has that changed?
It's OK now. It's steadily gotten better and is a solid game at the moment. I do think it has some things I'm not necessarily a fan of, but you could certainly do worse.

But then again with the wealth of great fighting games this gen, it would never be my first choice. I would pick Tekken, SC6, UNI, GBVS, and Guilty Gear over it pretty much any day. I think GBVS scratches that same SF style itch and it is a more interesting game with its mechanics and ideas.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't really comment too much on the Robin special, but I absolutely loved it. My only point is that I felt the weakest story was the Devin Grayson story. I would rather have had another Jason or Steph story.

May 24, 2019
He missed one
animalcrossing.fandom.com

Snake

“Snake's number one!” ― Picture quote, Wild World Snake (モモチ, Momochi?) is a jock rabbit villager in the Animal Crossing series. Despite his name, he is a cheerful pink rabbit. His appearance, which consists of a ninja hood and zipper shirt, as well as his name, indicate a reference to the...

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
oh Freezasaurus i forgot to answer but i'm starting to suspect hickman has a thing for mysterious naked people with pure white skin and black painted symbols

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
When you think you are a Louis but really you are a Legoshi.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Nearly done with Brubaker DD Omni 1 and its been really great. Lark's art has been an upgrade, the storytelling thoughtfully weaves the history of the character and predicaments inherited from Bendis into a satisfying series of events that comes together into a well-paced continuing act and resolution.

I guess my only slight complaint:
Some fragrance that forces the person to think of their 'true love' was rather bleh. Felt like a desperate attempt to get Murdock to remind himself and readers that Milla will always be further down on the list of love affairs. Designed only to eventually poison their relationship, something that could have been accomplished without a dumb cheap ploy.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Downfall isn't as soul crushing as Goodnight Punpun but it's still plenty heavy. It's one of the most interesting examinations of a repulsive human being I've seen in a graphic novel, and you could practically feel the seething, burning undercurrent of contempt through every page just waiting to burst through.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
So Downfall isn't as soul crushing as Goodnight Punpun but it's still plenty heavy. It's one of the most interesting examinations of a repulsive human being I've seen in a graphic novel, and you could practically feel the seething, burning undercurrent of contempt through every page just waiting to burst through.

Poor Asano :(

Is it too heavy for me?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Nearly done with Brubaker DD Omni 1 and its been really great. Lark's art has been an upgrade, the storytelling thoughtfully weaves the history of the character and predicaments inherited from Bendis into a satisfying series of events that comes together into a well-paced continuing act and resolution.

I guess my only slight complaint:
Some fragrance that forces the person to think of their 'true love' was rather bleh. Felt like a desperate attempt to get Murdock to remind himself and readers that Milla will always be further down on the list of love affairs. Designed only to eventually poison their relationship, something that could have been accomplished without a dumb cheap ploy.
Yea that stuff in your spoiler was a bit more science fiction than I expected, but believable in the overall Marvel universe. If this was one of Brubaker's Image books, then yea I would have been totally put off by it.

Aside from that though, that arc was pretty sweet imo. I mean, Daredevil versus a Matador and Tombstone lol!

I stopped at the start of the arc with Melvin. That arc started to drag just a bit for my taste and I just needed a short break after so much DD. Ill get back to it tonight. I want to finish at least this first omni before Spring Break is over.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Reading through the Marvel solicits and...
  • The Marvels
  • Marvels X
  • Marvel
  • Marvels Snapshot

Is anyone reading any of these Marvels books?

I havent even read the original Marvels book, so im super confused with all of these lol. What is the new one called thats an on-going by Busiek?

Confusing branding, but hey more Earth X/Busiek stuff is always welcome
Is it just the ones with the X in the title that are Earth X related?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all don't get half of my messages about Pun Pun. Rave gets flooded with them.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Yea that stuff in your spoiler was a bit more science fiction than I expected, but believable in the overall Marvel universe. If this was one of Brubaker's Image books, then yea I would have been totally put off by it.

Aside from that though, that arc was pretty sweet imo. I mean, Daredevil versus a Matador and Tombstone lol!

I stopped at the start of the arc with Melvin. That arc started to drag just a bit for my taste and I just needed a short break after so much DD. Ill get back to it tonight. I want to finish at least this first omni before Spring Break is over.

Yea, I too stopped in the Melvin arc myself. Was prepping myself to consider jumping into Shadlowand after Brubaker, but I too need a DD break and will probably read something else for a bit.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Is anyone reading any of these Marvels books?

I havent even read the original Marvels book, so im super confused with all of these lol. What is the new one called thats an on-going by Busiek?

Is it just the ones with the X in the title that are Earth X related?
yeah Marvels X is basically a prequel to Earth X

The ongoing is The Marvels

Curupira 2099

Feb 10, 2019
Hello ComicERA!
I´m having a problem with Comixology. I can´t find the Transformers comics on it any more. I still have the ones I bought but can´t new ones. Did they took it off the site?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
So I read Identity Crisis #2 last night. I was seriously not prepared to see that in a DC comic. Really shook me.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.