• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Sue Storm (canon) wants you to google Namor and Sue fan fiction ("non-canon").

jJsOtho.png

5w9zky3.png

May 24, 2019
Marvel sold comics and ad space for a literal war profiteering weapons manufacturer a few years ago. I ain't getting mad at Svengoulie.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you aren't gonna make an order next week for from IST 'cus you don't want no Tennessee Corona.

Maybe digital is the right thing to do...nah, fuck that.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
if only didio could have gotten Svengoolie on the roster of Justice League Dark before he was fired. a missed opportunity that we will feel for the rest of our days
the snakes are coming out of the woodwork!

it's now canon that didio tried to get snyder to add svengoolie to the justice league during his arc. then didio put his foot down and said either svengoolie is in dark nights metal 2 or it gets canceled. that's why everyone in dark nights metal looks like shit. the svengoolie influence. snyder got the last laugh and got didio fired tho and capullo was only able to make them all look a bit less like svengoolie.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope this shit factored into his sacking. Just a shitty, unattractive pet project that had no real audience. I don't think the MeTV crowd gives a shit about modern comics.

Lol. Imagine giving a fuck about this project. Even with Kyle missing a book, even with Tim Drake not having a comic, I just could not give a shit about a svengoolie mini-series.

Not when I ate up a book about the Hanna-Barbera action characters.

Deleted member 64377

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2020
whoa wait, what? I love MST3K and RiffTrax so I'm interested. For the record, I'm in my late 30's and never heard a thing about him until recently, and I instantly hated that shit.
He was a regional thing that only Chicago-area people were familiar with for a long time. He expanded nationwide sometime within the last decade. I would see his name trending on Twitter sometimes when his show would air on MeTV.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you aren't gonna make an order next week for from IST 'cus you don't want no Tennessee Corona.

Maybe digital is the right thing to do...nah, fuck that.
Oh. So, does this mean I'm going to have to quarantine my package when it comes in then?

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
He was a regional thing that only Chicago-area people were familiar with for a long time. He expanded nationwide sometime within the last decade. I would see his name trending on Twitter sometimes when his show would air on MeTV.
Ah thanks, that makes since then. I was worried it was about Mike's republican shit which sucks but as far as I know it's been forever since he's said anything about that.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking about Blade Runner, did anyone read this?

1MiKizk.jpg

I was gonna get it but the art turned me off of it. I mean, it's not bad by any stretch of the word but I feel like Blade Runner needs amazing art and not just decent art.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
corona virus has my anxiety through the roof

feeling very panicky

but i will say that the harley quinn show is very good at keeping me in good spirits in 20 minute chunks

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
What If and Harley will move on as planned. Everything else, this is the biggest stop of shows since the Strike and even reality shows are halted for now.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Where will I get my entertainment for the rest of year! One can only read so many stupid words in a day.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Dan Slott is gonna fuck it up though, I can feel it.
Al Ewing is in charge. I think Dan is just there for support and guidance, since this is Ewing's first big event.

That being said, ive really enjoyed Dan's events, so I am looking forward to what the two of them are able to do together.

Status
Not open for further replies.