• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, he got banned for that? Wtf
Found it.

PoImmip.png

Shit's wild out there, y'all.

Gaming section? Not even once.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really feel like I'm censoring myself wherever I post, and I've never even been warned. Lucky, I guess.

I've only been banned/warned for that post you warned me about which I actually did edit but mods edited it back to give me a 24 hour ban

manabyte bullshit

I deserve a ban credit for that

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
I fell for it this time because Brad was on the Beastcast today, which is unusual, and I haven't finished the episode. So I thought "oh no, was he on there to announce that at the end?!"

Lying just to laugh at people for believing you is mean!
I'm not disagreeing! 🤣

I just stay out of half these threads because I feel like I understand the logic of the moderation less and less as time goes on when it comes to most things.
I forget who said it in the discord but once you realize that a healthy chunk of the mod team are barely just 20-something it starts to make sense that it's at their discretion.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Manabyte warned us about Joker alt-right trolls going around attacking people in the streets? Sigh, simpler times.

Deleted member 64377

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2020
I was warned for telling someone to go to therapy after it upset them that some people didn't share their opinion on a fast food sandwich.

I don't regret saying it!

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
this thread became too degenerate for JC

he came back for a hot minute then one of y'all made a joke about that Jordan White tweet about the ages of X-Men characters

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Most of JC's bans have been over posts he made that got a laugh out of me. He can't get away with editing people's posts in OT, because they think he's doing something heinous.

aimless still hasn't even really been in the thread at the same time as him. He left when she joined. Something something conspiracy.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well I've decided to purchase an omnibus early in the case that things start to get a bit too crazy around here, I'll at least have comics to read. Now to decide on which one to get because there's tons of these things.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
That's a nice Funko collection that person has there. I do have this one on my IST wishlist, but idk about smacking $87 on it right now.
Spoiler: The art on the outside is better than the art on the inside.

I legit hate how all these new omnis have great art on the covers, and then you open them up and 🤮

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
just look at that first page, look at that one wordless panel of Bruce wryly smiling, and how without a goddamn word this tells you exactly what he just figured out, how dare you people talk smack about Mikel Janin, sorry, but HOW

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
just look at that first page, look at that one wordless panel of Bruce wryly smiling, and how without a goddamn word this tells you exactly what he just figured out, how dare you people talk smack about Mikel Janin, sorry, but HOW

this is so good. T.T

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I keep saying Family Man Batman should be who batman is, but nobody has the balls to do family man batman.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I keep saying Family Man Batman should be who batman is, but nobody has the balls to do family man batman.
The best thing DC could do for Batman is actually marrying him with Cat and them having a daughter.

Based on how everyone lost their shit when the wedding was called off, it seems like it's something people want as well. You break the status quo and your comic sales a bunch, why not do it?

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Flashattan retconned his greatest enemy out of the DC offices. Mera just had a kid. Iris is totally pregnant.

Anything is possible!

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
funnily enough i'm a huge fan of solo batman. but i'll die for bat+cat, too, I've learned.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The best thing DC could do for Batman is actually marrying him with Cat and them having a daughter.

Based on how everyone lost their shit when the wedding was called off, it seems like it's something people want as well. You break the status quo and your comic sales a bunch, why not do it?
I would love to see this. Plus its not like its going to last forever. Why not shake things up a bit for awhile.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
These words cannot be used together like this unless followed by "does not exist" or "for Satan."
....A nice Funko collection for Satan. So does that mean the next season of Lucifer will have him reveal a secret wall of Funko's in his penthouse or somewhere in Hell?

Deleted member 64377

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2020
I don't know how anyone didn't bump off Giantbomb (especially the East office) years ago.
Having those people in my ear for so many years has made them feel like family. It's comforting to listen to familiar voices when you're away from loved ones during the day and are prone to getting weighed down by loneliness. There's more there than just whether an episode or good or bad or whatever. The personal nature of the site makes it about more then the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.