• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
here's what's in that cates omnibus, btw. there's also a cates Guardians of the Galaxy OHC coming o ut in October, too.

NKGcU7G.png

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
I've heard of people regularly spending $2000 in this game and still not getting the character they wanted. There was one Japanese guy who spent upward of $70,000.
No

Stop it

No
Give Yang Avengers imo.
Nah

Captain America
WE JUST CRESTED THAT HALFWAY POINT, FRIENDS! BUCKLE UP!

edit: *nakama. sorry!
But it was at halfway at the timeskip...
New Mutants trying to get into a theater:

source.gif
MAKE IT STOP
Wow.

Anyway, do you lovelies still buy floppies?
Some but not a lot. Only to support my local store and because I like going there. I like the staff and it gets me out of the house. Socializing and whatnot.
CWSeed still hasn't released the second episode of Deathstroke Knights and Dragons.
Wait CWSeed is still a thing?
Bloodshot is a good fucking movie.
Like are you emphasizing how good the movie is or is it that the type of movie and that it's good?

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That Donny Cates thread is too much

Surprised GotG wouldn't also be in that, but also Death of the Inhumans ain't worth it

yeah, i think they're splitting guardians out just because it'll sell a lot better off the shelf with the "Guardians of the Galaxy" branding.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The people who broke into the ice cream shop with a giant rock, is like uhhhhhh....Why would you write that on twitter lol

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Back in high school, my friends and I played a game in which a couple kids got in cars and searched for the rest of the people who were trying to get across town on foot at night (yeah, not a super safe idea!). You chased them down and took them to your cars to drop them off elsewhere. I was a driver the time we played with the largest group: probably around 30-40 people. I remember knowing some kids were on a main street, thinking nobody would check the most obvious route. I went on a side road and did a hard 180 drift right in front of them and scared the shit out of them haha. They were like deer in the headlights when we chased them down. Good game. The police told us to stop whatever we were doing when they just saw a group of us walking together at night. They had no idea what really happened.
soundcloud.com

Captain Murphy - "Innocence 2"

self-titled is a music magazine that has nothing to do with music. At least not in the traditional sense of self-important ‘criticism’ and profiles that read like regurgitated press releases. Yes, we
I like this.

Last edited:

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
the idea of anyone leaning on Rorschach's shoulder is so fucking wild and intriguing, how in the hell does that happen, who is this, why is this happening, there's just some fucking ICONOGRAPHY in there

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
the idea of anyone leaning on Rorschach's shoulder is so fucking wild and intriguing, how in the hell does that happen, who is this, why is this happening, there's just some fucking ICONOGRAPHY in there
right? he probably smells like a decomposing corpse. his jacket probably leaves stains.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
here's what's in that cates omnibus, btw. there's also a cates Guardians of the Galaxy OHC coming o ut in October, too.

NKGcU7G.png

Weird, it's basically the Thanos by Cates OHC that already released a few months ago but adding Death of the Inhumans and Silver Surfer Black. I guess I'll upgrade, but this was weak planning.

Probably should have threw his Guardians run in as well instead of separating it out. It's a small Omni already and could easilly fit that in.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, without GOTG I can't really imagine it being worth it. I'd probably just get the Thanos OHC and GOTG OHC separately. No Silver Surfer is your only major loss there.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, without GOTG I can't really imagine it being worth it. I'd probably just get the Thanos OHC and GOTG OHC separately. No Silver Surfer is your only major loss there.

the treasury edition of silver surfer black is amazing tho

nice big ol glossy pages you can put your whole face in and drown in the artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.