• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
I needed to clip this and I have no place to share it, please enjoy

This was a good laugh lol

A few weeks back Gerstmann was out for whatever reason. They had Rorie in who's their usual seat fill for when they can't get an outside guest to sub in. So Rorie was asking about when the PS5 reveal was going to happen and seeming to recall the date being March 3rd for some reason. The others shot that down right away and Brad, the host covering his face in that clip, said snidely "They still haven't sent out invites to that..."

So naturally after the guys shot it down and and said it wasn't true and made fun of Rories mistake the people in the comments of the youtube version of the show were all "YO THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST LEAKED THE PS5 EVENT DATE!" and kept talking about it and were in the comments the day after like "what the hell these hacks said PS5 reveal would be March 3rd. these liars!" and Gerstmann was having a good laugh at them.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If anyone is interested, this is my omnibus collection:

Marvel:
Amazing Spider-Man vol. 1
Carnage
Daredevil by Stan Lee vol. 1
Daredevil by Frank Miller
Fantastic Four vol. 1
Guardians of the Galaxy by Abnett/Lanning
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) vol. 1
Punisher by Garth Ennis
Tomb of Dracula vol. 1

DC:
Batman: Golden Age vol. 1
Superman: Golden Age vol. 1

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
But what about when they release Overwatch 3 and you need that next-gen horsepower?

Also I still don't understand how you can still be dumping time into that game.

Not likely. They tried to focus on the Xbox One being an all-purpose machine and that ended up costing them dearly. With a game console, software lineup is the only thing that matters.

Because I still love playing it. I love the characters and the dynamics that come up. It's a great game, people are fairly harsh to it these days.

I'll buy a Series X for Overwatch and YouTube.

Wait are you using an avatar of a MHA character I haven't met. That looks like a Horikoshi thing.

Oct 25, 2017
Strange Adventures #1 was some good sad boy comics. I think King is gonna deliver. Shaner and Gerads are such an awesome combo. I love the contrast between their styles and that they even get to switch off panels. Makes it into a very unique looking comic

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Because I still love playing it. I love the characters and the dynamics that come up. It's a great game, people are fairly harsh to it these days.

I'll buy a Series X for Overwatch and YouTube.
I didn't own an Xbox at all this gen, but I'm definitely looking at the Series X. I like the vertical design, and the ventilation being on top is actually really smart.
Strange Adventures #1 was some good sad boy comics. I think King is gonna deliver. Shaner and Gerads are such an awesome combo. I love the contrast between their styles and that they even get to switch off panels. Makes it into a very unique looking comic
I enjoyed it a lot as well. I think I trust King a lot more with mini/maxi series than ongoings. Is he still supposed to do another Sheriff of Babylon book?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't own an Xbox at all this gen, but I'm definitely looking at the Series X. I like the vertical design, and the ventilation being on top is actually really smart.

I enjoyed it a lot as well. I think I trust King a lot more with mini/maxi series than ongoings. Is he still supposed to do another Sheriff of Babylon book?

Don't duck my question Freeza.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh, I almost picked this up today. The cover had me cracking up:

Du9ovAK.jpg

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

I was never that into Seven to Eternity's art but now I'm realizing that that was probably the coloring's fault.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Cant believe The 100 is ending after this next season. I still havent finished the most recent one, but I wasnt too into it, so I guess it makes sense if they were just going to do more of the same.

I hope the prequel is real though. That would make for some real compelling stuff imo.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I call on the comics gods to help me out one more time and make this happen

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd run out and grab a copy of Strange Adventures, but unfortunately the nearest comic store is an hour away from me. The one comic store we had here was Hastings and well they no longer exist.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I'd run out and grab a copy of Strange Adventures, but unfortunately the nearest comic store is an hour away from me. The one comic store we had here was Hastings and well they no longer exist.
I only buy singles in digital format. The only thing I even buy physical anymore is stuff I really enjoyed and want to own in a nicer format. And the occasional OGN.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA

Former Hastings employee here. I can tell you now we wouldn't have ordered enough.

Great way to buy variants though cause they had no idea how to price them. Got the Adam Hughes Catwoman variant of Convergence #0 for like $7 after my discount.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like Wildcats is completely gone now? I truly expected a resolicit long before now. I don't get what happened.

yep, its sadly dead.

I will happily sacrifice all y'all's Tom King comics and omnibuses for more Global Frequency, let alone drawn by Tonci Zonjic

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Wally West the mad lad going to single-handedly fix the DC timeline.

Also since people are apparently skipping the Flash Age stuff I guess nobody noticed that
Iris is totally pregnant with twins

Status
Not open for further replies.