• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Bruh you need to binge Harley Quinn. It only gets better the more episodes you watch.

i have a hard time binging anything honestly. i did really like the pilot, though!

Let us know what that whiplash feels like.

Also I'd love to know what you think of Harleen.

whiplash was really real. it does seem a bit poetic, reading her descent and watching her ascent out of that state.

issue 1 was excellent, really grabbed me. sejic's art is beautiful to boot, though it helps i have a real weakness for the blonde with glasses look.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
i have a hard time binging anything honestly. i did really like the pilot, though!

whiplash was really real. it does seem a bit poetic, reading her descent and watching her ascent out of that state.

issue 1 was excellent, really grabbed me. sejic's art is beautiful to boot, though it helps i have a real weakness for the blonde with glasses look.

That descent gets much realer and heartbreaking as it goes :/. His Harleen look is fantastic especially as she starts to lose it.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
i bet it does, this one was just dripping with dread and foreshadowing.

another good reason to have harley quinn to cleanse the palette a bit.

Yeah 2 and 3 are significantly heavier. Especially considering you know how it's going to end. So hoping for her to come to her senses makes it worse. He's so good with characters and character moments. His facial expressions show such a range of emotions. Seeing her crack :/

There's some really sad wrinkles added with Ivy that in the end im sure will deepen their relationship.

I need Isley like yesterday and Harleen Vol 2. Gimmie that Sejicverse Gotham.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Messi go read Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love.

It's about lesbian bikers.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah 2 and 3 are significantly heavier. Especially considering you know how it's going to end. So hoping for her to come to her senses makes it worse. He's so good with characters and character moments. His facial expressions show such a range of emotions. Seeing her crack :/

There's some really sad wrinkles added with Ivy that in the end im sure will deepen their relationship.

I need Isley like yesterday and Harleen Vol 2. Gimmie that Sejicverse Gotham.

All the Senior talk... I need to give sunstone another chance.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Aight. I'm tapped out on ERA and Politics threads. It's just gonna make me dislike more people, and quite frankly...I already dislike enough ERA members lol.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever decided she needed intricate swirly chest tattoos that need to be drawn over and over is crazy

I think that's her t-shirt. Yeah the design breaks at the neck and holes in the other pictures of her. It's a shirt design.

Still people outside of March and Jimenez won't bother lol

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Anyone buying this? :p
www.fleskpublications.com

The Big Tease is an oversized new Naughty and Nice Bruce Timm collection — Flesk

The Big Tease collects Bruce Timm's three Teaser collections—released from 2011 to 2013 and long sold out—plus Surrender, My Sweet from 2015. In addition, Timm has created new material especially for this collection and delved into his personal archives to share pieces not shown before. These culmin

On the one hand, don't like supporting Horndog Timm. On the other hand, Horndog Timm sure does draw smut GOOD.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

The Big Tease is an oversized new Naughty and Nice Bruce Timm collection — Flesk

The Big Tease collects Bruce Timm's three Teaser collections—released from 2011 to 2013 and long sold out—plus Surrender, My Sweet from 2015. In addition, Timm has created new material especially for this collection and delved into his personal archives to share pieces not shown before. These culmin
i used to think pervo bruce timm was eye-rolly but ever since the killing joke movie it just makes me want to hurl

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

Hard pass.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it, after Bendis DD im gunna start Brubaker's Cap again. Im not waiting for Marvel to get off their ass to reprint the omnis. Even if they did, it probably wouldnt be until this time next year, and theres 5 of those things lol.

Just flipped through the Winter Soldier complete collection, from after Fear Itself and oh man does it look like exactly what I want to read right now.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
the shoe off to play footsie is just perfection

Would you believe me if I told you that was the only thing I asked for. She had the boot on in the prelim and I asked for it to be slipped off and she thought that was lovely.

Everything else right down to the clothes and setting are her. I just asked for Harley and Ivy on a date in fancy clothes.

May 24, 2019
I'm gotta post the King of Kong guy's erotica collection again for you, Messi. You gotta level up.
I'll eat the month ban.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would you believe me if I told you that was the only thing I asked for. She had the boot on in the prelim and I asked for it to be slipped off and she thought that was lovely.

Everything else right down to the clothes and setting are her. I just asked for Harley and Ivy on a date in fancy clothes.

that's amazing

May 24, 2019
At Something Awful there was a horrible poster who only cared about the titty anime fighting game Senran Kagura and Red Hood. He'd always start arguments about Jason Todd in my DC thread and I hated him.
Then one day he posted one of those blank cover commissions he got from a pro artist of a boobie samurai lady fighting Red Hood and I just had to give respect to my man who just got his life's dream fulfilled.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
You don't have to be pro- to handle it badly

I'm being unfair to King without reading it first though, it's a bit of a touchy subject for me

I'm going to hope he will at least TRY to improve his handling of subjects after getting backlash here and there. But we shall see.

At Something Awful there was a horrible poster who only cared about the titty anime fighting game Senran Kagura and Red Hood. He'd always start arguments about Jason Todd in my DC thread and I hated him.
Then one day he posted one of those blank cover commissions he got from a pro artist of a boobie samurai lady fighting Red Hood and I just had to give respect to my man who just got his life's dream fulfilled.

As a lover of both tits and Red Hood, I promise you this was not me.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
This final season of Homeland is much better than last season. But how did they not see that coming at the end of episode 4 lol.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just showed up on Jed MacKay's twitter. Fucking hell, only one more month, this is gonna be a bloody book:

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
What happens when Taskmaster has to job at the end of his own mini?

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What happens when Taskmaster has to job at the end of his own mini?

he has to face the master he learned the move in that gif from

arthur.jpg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually read the stuff I bought the last two days

What is this feeling

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
keep your hands off eizouken is very good

fun fact: my 66-year old father watches more anime than me. he just finished Black Lagoon. it's time for me to take the crown back.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
keep your hands off eizouken is very good

fun fact: my 66-year old father watches more anime than me. he just finished Black Lagoon. it's time for me to take the crown back.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken is the best anime this year. I don't give a fuck. Until Promised Neverland 2

I actually read the stuff I bought the last two days

What is this feeling

If you wanna read comics you don't belong here anymore.

Radnom

Oct 25, 2017
After having a Bendis Daredevil Omnibus 1 preorder cancelled at one place and placing another preorder at another store, it got delayed, and now it's been delayed again .. never gonna get this book :'(

This never happens with my DC omnibuses!

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
havent read any but 1 of my comics yesterday and later today im buying more

ahhahahahaha yes yes

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
the punchline to this is that he was also running an imageboard dedicated to canonically lesbian characters having sex with men

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
The thing I most remember about Senran Kagura is when the creator was quoted as saying "Tits are life, ass is hometown."

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for comics to come in (the Mister Miracle books), so no new comics until I get through these.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
also yeah some day I'll show you the part of my closet that's full of hentai but that day is NOT TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.