• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Dunno what's more funny, people just now seeing how horny Totally Spies was or how fucking outdated and cringey some Law and Order episodes have gotten.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I'm telling you I've never seen this man at the comic store

Rave...

Celebrities-Who-Became-Memes-15.gif

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I've the Prime One Roller Harley on order. Very excited. Gonna but Zatannas one too.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Here's a chance to buy some Mitch art for a good cause if you happen to have $6,250 collecting dust.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Justice League Dark #22 introduces a new parliament of life, the divided, for all the bacteria . I'm usually not a fan of adding on to the increasingly convoluted parliament system , but the ship has long sailed and it does make sense with the rest. Khalid's parts were all great, he grew into his role quickly which is good to see. The solution to the arc does feel too rushed, but I did like how it's looking to be concluded and there is another issue of this after all.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
So quick Omega Men question: When did Rayner get so religious? Through so much of the book, he is clutching a cross and reciting verses. I dont recall him ever being that way in the 90's or in Johns' run.
I don't think he ever was. This came up awhile ago and I was thinking about it and don't recall it ever in Marz's run, JLA, or Johns GL. I'm pretty sure that's just a Tom King thing.
Iirc King said it was something about "he's out of his depth and everything around him is too much so he ends up turning to religion to keep him grounded" or something like that

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I can't pick one comic run as a favourite for that thread. I keep thinking of more.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just found out ive got Shingles somehow lol. I thought that was only for old people, but I guess not.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'll keep not spending money on comics.
The Gotham Nights one by Mark Russell is very good. That's at least worth picking up.

Honestly, with BoP I think I'd personally rather just go back and reread Dixon-Simone's run than to deal. None of the other runs even approach that level of quality, IMO.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
The best BoP stuff since Simone was the Bensons. Swierczynski was okay and Marx was a disaster. Connor and Palmiotti's short looks like it's just some kind of HQ epilogue, and as expected, Azzarello's not starting off hot (in fact really bad). The Bensons were fun and had a good grasp on the characters, though the run suffered from corny dialogue and some tonal whiplash. Too bad it got cancelled.

Canucked

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I want it, but I'm sure just as soon as I buy DC comics from a few weeks ago, they'll finally put up a big linewide sale, and I'll curse them all.

In actuality, probably gotta wait till next month to finally get that sale.

Buy it whenever, but curse them anyway. Just for fun.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol, this is the kind of content I'm here for

paul-is-dead-ogn_500449ad5b.jpg

also there are more Catwoman 80th Anny variants than Marvel #1000

ok maybe not as many but damn

Canucked

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice. Let me know what you think of it.
oh i love it. I've had the trades for years. this was my fourth or fifth time reading it. i still like new x-men more, but the two of them are absolutely in my top 5 marvel runs ever. all the characters get to have a lot of fun moments and Cassaday... wowow.

Canucked

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
oh i love it. I've had the trades for years. this was my fourth or fifth time reading it. i still like new x-men more, but the two of them are absolutely in my top 5 marvel runs ever. all the characters get to have a lot of fun moments and Cassaday... wowow.

Ah, I should have figured. I would rate Morrison above it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.