• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you currently read Spawn? (No judgement, only stats)

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 81 94.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't actually checked since we had that conversation about some of us seeing one date and others seeing a different one. It'll be out someday. Maybe.
Honestly I have kinda stopped paying attention to comic collection release dates at the moment.
There seems to be so many supply issues at the moment, its almost a flip of a coin when anything will appear.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I have kinda stopped paying attention to comic collection release dates at the moment.
There seems to be so many supply issues at the moment, its almost a flip of a coin when anything will appear.
I buy very few collected editions at all. The big Image hardcover boom seems to have died down, and most things I read don't really leave me with any inclination to own a physical edition. Most of my physical book purchases now are artbooks, which are a thing I love.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I buy very few collected editions at all. The big Image hardcover boom seems to have died down, and most things I read don't really leave me with any inclination to own a physical edition. Most of my physical book purchases now are artbooks, which are a thing I love.
That's fair.
My collection is kinda all over the place.
But mostly focused on X-men, TMNT, Transformers and Hellboy.
Oh and Green Goblin appearances lol.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Do you buy the BPRD books? I was just checking Dark Horse's site for updated artbook release dates and saw the Devil You Know omnibus is dropping soon.
Yeah I have all of them apart from Hell on Earth Vol 2.

Gah it's a thorn in my side. All the copies in the wild are going for over £100. Insanity.
Why will they not just reprint them?

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
If X of Swords hardcover is on 3/2 it'll be a miracle at this point, Amazon still says 3/23. ComiXology still says 3/2 so I don't know who to trust. I'm just desperate to get it now 😢

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the actor who played meredith on mad men liked one of my tweets, I have officially peaked it's all downhill from here

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
If X of Swords hardcover is on 3/2 it'll be a miracle at this point, Amazon still says 3/23. ComiXology still says 3/2 so I don't know who to trust. I'm just desperate to get it now 😢
Just gotta chill dude.
Release dates at the moment are super messed up for everything.
It will appear eventually. Trust me you'll get it.

I have the reprint of the Brubaker Cap Omnibus preordered.
And that date keeps changing. On Feb 9th at the moment but who knows.

Also speak of the devil, my release date for X of Swords on Amazon has now changed to March 16th!

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Great news, everybody! A new Marvel omnibus and a Marvel reprint announcement from Near Mint Condition! Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 5 and Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 3!

unknown.png

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
Just gotta chill dude.
Release dates at the moment are super messed up for everything.
It will appear eventually. Trust me you'll get it.

I have the reprint of the Brubaker Cap Omnibus preordered.
And that date keeps changing. On Feb 9th at the moment but who knows.

Also speak of the devil, my release date for X of Swords on Amazon has now changed to March 16th!
Nah, I totally get it. My IST orders have been fucked all year and I accepted it months ago. I'm still annoyed though lol

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
someone please tell that man he does not need to wear a suit in a gaming chair surrounded by comic books

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
It was definitely a big WTF moment for me.

not sure how I feel about the Fox stuff coming in. Pietro was obviously a high point of those movies but it's still Fox-Men. I feel the same way about Tobey in the new Spider-Man. I am excited for how deep they're getting into Multiverse nonsense though.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great news, everybody! A new Marvel omnibus and a Marvel reprint announcement from Near Mint Condition! Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 5 and Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 3!

unknown.png

I think this is the first time since Vol 1 we have a clear creator cut-off, since 180 is Len Wein's last issue. Would be nice if Vol 6 got all the way up to Roger Stern's run, but that'd be 50+ issues so that might be a longshot.

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the first time since Vol 1 we have a clear creator cut-off, since 180 is Len Wein's last issue. Would be nice if Vol 6 got all the way up to Roger Stern's run, but that'd be 50+ issues so that might be a longshot.
yeah, i'm excited to see some mapping ideas for the next few books.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I hold conference calls in my pajamas in my room I'm just saying he doesn't need to pretend

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hold conference calls in my pajamas in my room I'm just saying he doesn't need to pretend
lol mood.

he actually has a story behind it that's pretty genuine. dude got laid off from his day job mid-day and came home and got an email from Marvel saying he could reveal an upcoming omnibus he was really looking forward to. so he just said fuck it and recorded the video right then, all full of mixed emotions and still wearing his layoff suit. comments ended up filling with stuff like "SUIT OMAR, BRING US MORE REVEALS" and so on. now he's trying to do the comic youtube channel thing full time and the suit is something he brings back as a reminder of the situation.

omar's a good dude, mostly.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Reminder: There's no Scarlet Witch or Spectrum book but there's gonna be a Marvel event where it's just a DC team taking over.

Also an artist got away with anti semitism.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017

This seems nonsensical
He seems like a nice guy so I'm giving him a taste pass. And he doesn't have opening credits which is a plus in any youtube video
You don't like weird lo-fi beats cut to a "custom" graphic for 10-20 seconds before watching a video that's just somebody ripping footage from something and it's not even original content in any way?

Every time I see that Wonder Woman head in the clouds pic I think of this from One Piece for some reason.

Vsy2yDy.jpg
Diana and her SUUUUUUUUPER Lasso of Truth

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Sooo future state is going to be a returning thing? Too bad I doubt FS swamp thing would return though

bluexy

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
what have you done, red hood fans? what have you done.

Status
Not open for further replies.