• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you currently read Spawn? (No judgement, only stats)

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 81 94.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I am reading the new Stephen King book, The Institute.
This is harrowing stuff. King has still got it.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
$30 is fine as a price, unless you're a single adult. The average family between tickets, parking, food (and more food afterwards), that's going to be more than $30.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
$30 is too much. If they just halved it, I honestly think many people would accept it.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I lost enthusiasm for Black Widow where I saw how crap Taskmaster looked.
How do you take a villain with such a cool look and make him look so lame?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Do you get to watch another movie free in theatres if you watched a bad one last time?
I was under the impression that paying the extra fee elevated your D+ account to Sucker Class and you wouldn't have to pay another $30 every time they did one of these major film releases on the service.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression that paying the extra fee elevated your D+ account to Sucker Class and you wouldn't have to pay another $30 every time they did one of these major film releases on the service.

tenor.gif

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
They have MCU movies coming soon, but I meant more the big epic event like movies. Like Civil War and the Avengers movies. Its going to be awhile before we get another one of those. Maybe if they do a Thunderbolts movie or a New Avengers in a couple years.

Shan Chi is the only one im really looking forward to seeing. I just dont even know what to expect from an Eternals movie lol.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
They have MCU movies coming soon, but I meant more the big epic event like movies. Like Civil War and the Avengers movies. Its going to be awhile before we get another one of those. Maybe if they do a Thunderbolts movie or a New Avengers in a couple years.
I feel like they wanted to switch gears and do some different films. They've been oversaturating theaters with traditional cape movies for years.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
$30 is too much. If they just halved it, I honestly think many people would accept it.
If you're watching it with other people that's pretty much the same price as seeing it in theaters if not cheaper. I don't think they will ever go $15 because that's cheaper than buying the movie.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
If you're watching it with other people that's pretty much the same price as seeing it in theaters if not cheaper. I don't think they will ever go $15 because that's cheaper than buying the movie.
How many people are watching it with others during a pandemic though?

Sure, $30 might be cheaper than going to a cinema if you have kids, but it isn't for a lot of people

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldnt spend $30 to stream anything.
Now let me get back to buying expensive hardcovers.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
The Next Batman has been my biggest disappointment of Future State. The main story is fine but the backups have been meh to bad which is really bad since it's so expensive lol. Not going to spend that many dollarydoos to read the other 2 issues. GL and Flash were also very ungood, though Flash was obvious from the solicitation.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
The Next Batman has been my biggest disappointment of Future State. The main story is fine but the backups have been meh to bad which is really bad since it's so expensive lol. Not going to spend that many dollarydoos to read the other 2 issues. GL and Flash were also very ungood, though Flash was obvious from the solicitation.
The price is what kept me away from those FS Batman issues.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's anything terribly exciting for me this month. guess I'm just continuing with my existing pulls

May 24, 2019

Shan Chi is the only one im really looking forward to seeing. I just dont even know what to expect from an Eternals movie lol.

Eternals is full of whos, but it's still gonna be a big scifi epic.

May 24, 2019
And thanks to Aurica senpai for posting the wall of shame. I'm at work and wouldnt have done that shit till page 5.

May 24, 2019
Lol the title of this thread
"My 55 year old cousin (hes not rich) worked his ass off in the gym and found and is now married to an attractive 25 year old girl (motivational thread"
www.resetera.com

My 55 year old cousin (hes not rich) worked his ass off in the gym and found and is now married to an attractive 25 year old girl (motivational thread

So my 55 year old cousin who works as a building concierge and has never been married or close. He worked his ass off in the gym and got good results and dated a resident, who he now married and they are expecting a child later this year. They are very happy. I often hear excuses people are too...

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
"My 55 year old cousin (hes not rich) worked his ass off in the gym and found and is now married to an attractive 25 year old girl (motivational thread"
www.resetera.com

My 55 year old cousin (hes not rich) worked his ass off in the gym and found and is now married to an attractive 25 year old girl (motivational thread

So my 55 year old cousin who works as a building concierge and has never been married or close. He worked his ass off in the gym and got good results and dated a resident, who he now married and they are expecting a child later this year. They are very happy. I often hear excuses people are too...
Doctors hate him!

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
www.resetera.com

I know it's the weekend but shit like this and the "should they reboot the SW sequels" thread is why I can't deal with anything outside of here. Really any SW or comics threads lol.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
www.resetera.com

Who is publishing this Light Novel in English?
EtGrvZMVcAEeeXf

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Came in here and legit thought that was just real.

Then I saw No Depth ask about a deluxe hardcover and realized it was fake. Everybody knows light novels and manga not called Full Metal Alchemist don't get nice releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.