• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Does Emma have a sword.
she provides em

giphy.gif

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I'm in for all 15 issues unless they're Fallen Angels quality. Can't wait. I'm also looking forward to Cable. Basically: Hickman owns me and I don't care.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, this new sword crossover thing is 15 issues long!?!
it's across the line. so it's not going to be #X of Swords #1, 2, 3, etc. It'll be like Excalibur #12 , X-Force #14, (im making these numbers up). So we'll get multiple issues a week. It'll maybe last 1-2 months, probably.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
It's a crime that Emma isn't on that cover with a diamond sword.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
These the events where I wished somebody had the open forum to just calmly ask the writers "What are you fucking stupid?"

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
People accused Snyder if being the snitch, but maybe it was King...
There ain't a single person at DC who didn't breathe a little sigh of relief when they heard.
I'm surprised nobody commented on me calling Remender a bad writer lol.
Nobody even remembers who that is. 😂

I do like Deadly Class, though.
Swords of X is dumb and you marks will buy it anyways
Yup.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been 10 years since this issue came out and I'm still not over "King Ding-Dong of Poo Poo Mountain".

-jC4F9JLANKLY2tsnDpPTLMjXveOo2vunCIn3aojal1gjEWseI1Klmq772nw6m6aykpcjp4Inwl1qqNUTjt1IUziefR07erP0vi_LL1s6f2v8dalX9IAWNatwSttcRA6a-ZQ1mkroRs=s0

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
welp there's an ot thread now lol

I really want to know what kind of conflict could trigger X of Swords.

Magik's Sword is obviously going to be one of the 10 and I'm guessing the Sword wolverine used to kill Sabretooth years back will be one as well. I don't know enough about past stories to predict any others.

There ain't a single person at DC who didn't breathe a little sigh of relief when they heard.

Nobody even remembers who that is. 😂

I do like Deadly Class, though.

Yup.
I tried reading Deadly Class, but I really disliked the art.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
All these complaints over X of Swords makes me laugh. Y'all know no ones making you buy it right?

also Remender is awesome and Deadly Class is only second to Saga.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
UPDATE: Turns out X of Swords is a tarot card, Hickman redeemed, he's just too smart for me.

10su.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.