• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I tried taking my time to finish Harleen but I started the third issue last night and wrapped it up. What an incredible series. I don't think I can go back to normal Harley now. I need the sequel, in hardcover because even though I've transcended physical comics, that was a beautiful book.

Yes to all of this

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
b7yin1dv7pj41.png

true/false?

Hell, I just want them to reprint the damn HC from the original Marvel vs. DC. I also would like to finally read the Amalgam stuff too.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone streaming or live blogging/tweeting the Marvel panel thing today? Gotta get ready for work.

edit: nvm, I found the Newsarama live blog thing.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'll try posting the important bits of the X-Men panel. It's still going on.

Mahmud Asrar doing X-Men 13 & 14 art.

Giant-Size issues are written around around what the artists said they wanted to draw.

Marauders #9 Interior Art

Excalibur #8 Interior Art
Excalibur #12 Cover

X-Force #9 Interior Art
X-Force #11 starts a colossus story.
X-Force #12 Krakoa vs. Russia? Cover Art

New Mutants #9 Interior Art
New Mutants #12 is a one-off, Cover Art

Wolverine will be handing off the story between the two in the first issue.
Wolverine #2 Interior Art
Wolverine #4 Interior Art (Vamp Story)

Cable #1 Interior Art (Spaceknights?)
Cable #4 Cover Art

Hellions #1 Interior Art

Children of the Atom #1 Interior Art
Children of the Atom #3 Cover Art

X-Factor #1 Interior Art
X-Factor #3 Cover Art

Giant-Size X-Men: Storm Cover

X-MEN TEN OF SWORDS CROSSOVER
"Collaborative writing." All X-Men lines involved. Also, another "thing" planned for December. Tini and Jon are writing the big landmarks. Comes FCBD? Excalibur heavy.

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks bluexy im heading into work now, so I appreciate it.

Thinking about JLA/Avengers, if they ever were to do another one, I think they would reprint the others. So we might get an idea if they do.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Rich is claiming over at BC that DC is backing away from 5G already and stuff like the hard dates part of the timeline is being ditched. At this point, if it's true, might as well just completely toss it in the bin. New 52 tried to have it both ways and we saw how that didn't work out.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Emma is the sea captain now. All is well.

I don't mind young cable

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So is it pronounced Ecks of Swords or Ten of Swords?

Or maybe even Cross of Swords, Japan style.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
i know this is p robably a lot more interesting when you know the story but not knowing the story it looks so fucking lame lol
you can only rewrite so much of the game, at some point once you've done dominion over life and death, a millenia of battle against the extinction of everything through artificial intelligence, reshaping society in your image, there's not much left beyond "okay everyone gets A Sword"

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even want to how many issues the entire thing will have with the tie-ins.

Children of the Atom seems kinda interesting, mainly if to see the supremacists on Krakoa get mad that humans are cosplayinf as mutants.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
you can only rewrite so much of the game, at some point once you've done dominion over life and death, a millenia of battle against the extinction of everything through artificial intelligence, reshaping society in your image, there's not much left beyond "okay everyone gets A Sword"
i'm just imagining hickman listening to everyone's pitches, since he doesn't have the time to do the crossover himself, and thinking they're all fucking garbage so he picks the dumbest one out of sheer hatred for all his writers.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
there's more than ten swords on that pic, which ruins my pitch of "the quiet council have to debate how they're gonna share ten swords they just found"

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
i'm just imagining hickman listening to everyone's pitches, since he doesn't have the time to do the crossover himself, and thinking they're all fucking garbage so he picks the dumbest one out of sheer hatred for all his writers.
He's trying to get fired remember? It's all part of his master plan, making the dumbest event possible to see just how far editorial will let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.