• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
That's why I hate the meme. I think lots of people aren't aware it's a joke. One time he wrote that he enjoyed a recent idolmaster game, and his fans in the west have blamed every single delay on him being an addict since. I can't think of a joke that remains funny for over a decade when told the same way.

I played idolmaster once. Whenever I'm not in this thread for a while, it's probably because I'm addicted to idolmaster.
Like when people blame HxH delays on Togashi playing Dragon Quest?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
why... is transformers comics fucking my head up about war crimes and shit

i didn't realize it was going to get so heavy so quick wtf

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Do people do that? I'm pretty sure most fans know he has awful health issues.
It was an old meme born from this picture:
0e3.jpg

And I think a good number of the hiatuses line up with new DQ releases.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Do people do that? I'm pretty sure most fans know he has awful health issues.
Nowadays moreso, but there was a point where it was a bigger meme because a DQ game had just come out and they had found an old pic of him playing OG DQ. When the 2012 anime was nearing it's end it was a much bigger thing. People knew his health was an issue but it was still there.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Everyone knows Johns' comics gets delayed so much because he spends 18 hours a day hunting for obscure cereal brands

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
Like any time Johns steps on a book, you know you're about to get multiple of something to go to war needing to be united by the main hero. That's how he reboots a mythology.

Green Lantern: The Emotional Spectrum, War of Light, Blackest Night, Hal Jordan Greatest Lantern,

Aquaman: Seven Kingdoms, Arthur Curry, and an unknown event we will never get to see play out

Shazam: Seven Magic Lands, Mr Mind's Monster Society taking over, Billy Batson assuming the throne and ruling all the lands with his family

Honestly Williamson's Flash feels like he's doing Johns karaoke at points.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized today that the HoX/PoX hardcover has a glued spine, my other marvel OHC's are all sewn :(

stray from omnis get that karma

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Jillian Tamaki doing some sort of Superman thing?? Jillian doing something for the big two?!

I like the superbulge she gave him.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
WTF does Non-Stop even mean, in regards to Spider-man?

Also, is that cover done by Bachalo?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So, does Doomsday Clock get better in the second half?

The first few issues really had that Watchmen feel and it set up a pretty interesting story but then it quickly switched over to the writing not feeling like Watchmen and it it just feeling like an annual issue or something.

May 24, 2019
WTF does Non-Stop even mean, in regards to Spider-man?

I'd expect it to be action oriented with that title. Less down time Peter stuff than usual.

So, does Doomsday Clock get better in the second half?

The first few issues really had that Watchmen feel and it set up a pretty interesting story but then it quickly switched over to the writing not feeling like Watchmen and it it just feeling like an annual issue or something.

Ya. #10 is brilliant.
I dunno if you're up to it yet, but the Film Noir movie side-plot pays off well.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on the last issue of Harleen and I don't want it to end. I think Sejic is a next level artist/writer and his Harley is extremely likeable and sympathetic. I need the hardcover of Isley like yesterday.
Harleen was surprisingly good. Definitely the best Harley origin I've ever read.
I'm good with more Morning Glories. At least that fucking nonsense is interesting.
Me too. I'd like some resolution. My only real issue with the books is I couldn't tell some characters apart and some are a little too generic looking.
Shit is gonna be the Lost of comic books. No answers for most of the series and then a shit ending.
why... is transformers comics fucking my head up about war crimes and shit

i didn't realize it was going to get so heavy so quick wtf
It gets heavier this fall. Transformers x My Little Pony: Friendship in Disguise.

My-Little-Pony-Transformers-1-Cover-A-by-Tony-Fleecs-330x501.jpg

If only DC was this honest about their Batman publishing habits.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just realized Phil Noto is doing the interiors of Cable :( He does great covers, but I am not a big fan of his actual interior art.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Oh yeah welcome to hell.

You aren't escaping any time soon.

i'm pretty fucked up about it. going through issues 22-23 of Transformers then gonna dive into MTMTE proper.

what robots are in the initial MTMTE line up? i may try to read a spotlight or two just to know who is who

It gets heavier this fall. Transformers x My Little Pony: Friendship in Disguise.

My-Little-Pony-Transformers-1-Cover-A-by-Tony-Fleecs-330x501.jpg

get the fuck outta here

also LOST ended well enough, morning glories is pure trash

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm pretty fucked up about it. going through issues 22-23 of Transformers then gonna dive into MTMTE proper.

what robots are in the initial MTMTE line up? i may try to read a spotlight or two just to know who is who

MTMTE has a huge cast that gets even bigger, but most of them were kinda nobody before Roberts started writing them.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Finally guys

No Harleys tho? A series with two Harleys gets no Harley figures?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Only SGM would give Joker back his big gun.

I'm so worried for Catwoman with his plotting.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda love everything about Punchline except the Joker thing.

But man they are milking this first everything for her lol

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
here's the real toy y'all have been demanding

87164985_10104673083849804_8830733913430163456_o.jpg

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Punchline and Joker actually did end up in a relationship with the twist being that Joker is submissive to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.