• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which series should Messi read? (keep my tastes in mind, this isn't a popularity poll)

• Naruto

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Bleach

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Dragon Ball (original, no Z)

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • One Piece (I know this will win by popularity)

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
His guns having 10 triggers makes it even better

Soule's Daredevil has some great moments towards the end. Like every arc beginning with the Purple Man kids is great, but it takes like 5 arcs of mediocre stuff to get to the good stuff.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
www.marvel.com

Daredevil (2015 - 2018) | Comic Series | Marvel

Browse the Marvel comic series Daredevil (2015 - 2018). Check out individual issues, and find out how to read them!

this is the Soule run, with not-Gambit. 3 year run huh? is it any good?
yeah, Waid's and Zdarsky's are probably better, but Soule's run is still pretty great barring the first one or two arcs. It's where the Mayor Kingpin stuff begins and it's a joy. There's a whole story arc focused on Matt going to court to try to approve a law and it rules

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
yeah, Waid's and Zdarsky's are probably better, but Soule's run is still pretty great barring the first one or two arcs. It's where the Mayor Kingpin stuff begins and it's a joy. There's a whole story arc focused on Matt going to court to try to approve a law and it rules

Not to mention Mike Murdock.
5eaeeded0c182f1f62a2329d3db39c48224f27ca.jpg

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
www.marvel.com

Daredevil (2015 - 2018) | Comic Series | Marvel

Browse the Marvel comic series Daredevil (2015 - 2018). Check out individual issues, and find out how to read them!

this is the Soule run, with not-Gambit. 3 year run huh? is it any good?
Soule's run is good.

I don't think it's good. People say it gets better, and maybe it does, but the first arc was bad so I stopped reading. I'd say read another DD run instead (like Miller or something) if you want more material for the character.
Soule's run definitely gets better and has some really good stories.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Last edited:

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about it I'm not a fan at all of Doctor Octopus' origin in Spider-Man 2.
Having his own tentacles mind control him into villainy is lame an removes any personal responsibility for his actions.

I hope they drop this for the new movie.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Thinking about it I'm not a fan at all of Doctor Octopus' origin in Spider-Man 2.
Having his own tentacles mind control him into villainy is lame an removes any personal responsibility for his actions.

I hope they drop this for the new movie.
Isn't it kind of similar in the PS4 spider-man game too?

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
I think in the game, they make it seem as if the arms were the reason at first, but then you realise he was on that path well before the experiment.

Also, I'm still annoyed at the new face they went with for Peter.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
omg yes yes yes yes! I always told myself I'd finally buy a nendo if they made an Emil one, and I just randomly checked the site today for the first time in a long while to find that not only was one announced but pre-orders went up today! How fortuitous!
goodsmileshop.com

Nendoroid NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139... Emil | GOODSMILE GLOBAL ONLINE SHOP

From NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139... comes a Nendoroid of Experimental Weapon No. 7, Emil, who travels together with the protagonist Nier! Emil's cloak can be removed, revealing his skeletal appearance beneath. Optional parts include his staff, a magic circle effect sheet, various hand...
9293971292190.jpg

He's beautiful ;__;
Weiss

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
omg yes yes yes yes! I always told myself I'd finally buy a nendo if they made an Emil one, and I just randomly checked the site today for the first time in a long while to find that not only was one announced but pre-orders went up today! How fortuitous!
goodsmileshop.com

Nendoroid NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139... Emil | GOODSMILE GLOBAL ONLINE SHOP

From NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139... comes a Nendoroid of Experimental Weapon No. 7, Emil, who travels together with the protagonist Nier! Emil's cloak can be removed, revealing his skeletal appearance beneath. Optional parts include his staff, a magic circle effect sheet, various hand...
9293971292190.jpg

He's beautiful ;__;
Weiss
I don't want this.

I need it.

The duality of Weiss

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
anyone here versed in the geoff john era JSA?

I need help remembering a story

Status
Not open for further replies.