• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which series should Messi read? (keep my tastes in mind, this isn't a popularity poll)

• Naruto

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Bleach

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Dragon Ball (original, no Z)

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • One Piece (I know this will win by popularity)

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
905931bfc425c5d9cdb57b8c06d577e156d54b3f.jpg

3307b5fe7b2726dc461be5bb3e577c4426a335f8.jpg

"Keep your politics out of comics", lol.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who is just now picking up Civil War lol?
Folks who don't read too many comics.

It's a great intro, because you get all up in the big exciting concept (the Avengers aren't friends anymore! Spider-Man unmasks! Heroes fight heroes! Questioning security versus freedom!) and then either mercifully stop reading comics or read good ones.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing that we're still hearing about Civil War, but when is the last time anyone mentioned Avengers vs. X-Men?

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Never forget

Fuck Image for continuing to publish his shit.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Stop highlighting them in the OP and have an Indies section instead.

Just likely gonna remove the section all together, no one reads tbe op anyway.

If I was to remove companies that hire abusers we would have an empty op. I do actively avoid picking books with known abusers.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Just about done with the first floor of the Lego Daily Bugle, never done a high end set before but the detail blows me away. Also damn this is a lot of work.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
Never forget

Fuck Image for continuing to publish his shit.

More disappointing for me then Ellis. I loved King City, Multiple Warheads, and hell even Prophet. When this came out I was lucky enough to sell all my trades but unfortunately I still have most of the Prophet singles.

But yeah, fuck him and Image for still enabling this absolute trash person.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Birthday Freeza.

It's actually his birthday today!

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Birthday!

All of Bendis's creator owned books were all dropped from CMX again lol. He stopped being an exclusive DC writing in January, and all of his creator owned books are now going somewhere else which will be announced in a few weeks.

Cant believe its already been 3 or 4 years of BendisIsComing

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
who's freezasaurus?

also I think I'm taking a break from BPRD, just finished Book 2 but I'd like something a bit different, someone recommend me something that isn't super long plz

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
is freeza day every three months

also, you guys were right about Taylor Suicide Squad. A very enjoyable read, I actually have a shit about the characters he brought in. And of course it had a great mix of craziness and violence along with the character moments.

im expecting Gunn's movie is going to feel very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.