• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which series should Messi read? (keep my tastes in mind, this isn't a popularity poll)

• Naruto

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Bleach

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Dragon Ball (original, no Z)

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • One Piece (I know this will win by popularity)

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
2021 gifted us with more Mayday merch. Please let there continue to be more Mayday merch.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
So I've decide to read Invincible again from the beginning because the show was really good and it's been a while. Well, I just got to a certain part in Volume 11 and....holy shit I never noticed this:

The part where Mark joins the two time travelers and goes to the future to stop The Immortal. Immortal says that he went crazy not long after Mark took his family from earth and put him in charge of running it. If you remember, this is exactly what happened at the end of the series. Really morbid when you think about it.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
May 24, 2019
HBBeGqx.jpg

MPudQx6.jpg

May 24, 2019

COMICS!!! |OT| August 4th 2021 |

Dreaming Waking Hours #12
Green Lantern #5
Justice League #66
Nice House On The Lake #3
Not All Robots #1
Swamp Thing #6

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I also capitalized the S in Superman because it's both the start of a sentence and a proper noun. Y'all...

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
poodlestrike coming in here and insulting my quote. i don't capitalize shit cuz i ain't bein paid! my grammar comes at a cost! superman can send me $5 if he wants his name capitalized.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe by making the s lowercase bluexy was stating that superman can also be a common noun, not just a proper-noun. Maybe he wants us all to fight the klan and be supermen. 🤔

Last edited:

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
takes back the top post count and is already throwing his thread family under the bus

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Snyder has been super excited about this stuff for awhile. Im sure DC didnt want to see him go but there was no way they were going to be able to offer the same sort of ownership rights.

Really wanted a Snyder JSA after JLA, but it was time for him to leave. But now I want someone like Williamson to do it. Wonder when we start to see that Snyder Nightwing Black Label book.

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
My local grocery store finally started carrying superman flavored Ice Cream!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Before I impulse buy it 'cause it's five bucks, was the Skottie Young Rocket Raccoon series any good? Because eleven issues of Skottie Young art seems worth price of admission alone.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just going to leave this here

Batman #111
Suicide Squad: Get Joker #1
Guardians of the Galaxy #Annual 1
X-Men #2

Just noticed the op is severely lacking in Red Hood representation. I mean not even Suicide Squad: Get Joker?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Rocket Raccoon is a really different character in the original Bill Mantlo mini.

It's like a kid friendly, pulp sci-fi Conker's Bad Fur Day, and then he shows up two decades later as a hardass weapons expert with a Glaswegian accent in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.