• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Need Red Dead Revolver to be redone, the one game in the series with actual good and fun gameplay.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
This is a garbage, anonymous rumour from Reddit and was previously removed by mods here for not having any basis.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What? Why not just a Remaster?
May be too much work? From my understanding RDR1's code was so sloppy/hacked together that some rockstar devs said it was a miracle they got the game working at all on the PS3 or 360. Citation is definitely needed for that tho.

Maybe it would be easier for them to remake the game by reusing a bunch of RDR2 assets. Hell I wouldn't mind if they reused the world from RDR2 and just added on New Mexico at the south most point. That's basically all that's missing from RDR2's map iirc.

If this ends up being true hopefully it means they'll remake the undead nightmare dlc too lol.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Comic Book said:
That all said, take this with a huge grain of salt. This is a rumor from an anonymous source who claims to have a friend that's an environment artist at Rockstar Games. It's all a bit shoddy, and, as you will know, rumors pertaining to Rockstar Games are infamously unreliable. However, I've seen plenty of shoddy rumors and leaks like this turn out to be true, so who knows.

well ok

-IZHAN-

Jul 7, 2019
So it will be a remasterd version right ?
and I saw recently 2 news about Social Club HTML code hint for RDR2 PC release !
btw Rockstar announce something big in Gamescom 2019 will you ?

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
would be incredible, and itd make a lot of sense too given how rdr 2 has a bunch of rdr 1s map sitting there unused, but the source here is a crappy reddit post...

Status
Not open for further replies.