• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yuck. I can find something to like in almost every era of outfits but this was complete garbage. The X-Men should never be uniform, their outfits should always reflect their individuality.

I'm of the opinion that there should always be a uniform, but then each character exists somewhere on a slider between just wearing the uniform and wearing a completely individual costume. Characters like Cyclops, Jean and Kitty should be close to the stock uniform, while characters like Gambit and Wolverine should wear their own costume with maybe an X buckle or patch on it. Everyone else falls somewhere in between on the "team player to rebel" slider.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever she's wearing, Jubilee was best when she was a vampire.
tumblr_inline_nmz6zpNaA71sw0trs_500.png

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Yuck. I can find something to like in almost every era of outfits but this was complete garbage. The X-Men should never be uniform, their outfits should always reflect their individuality.

Honestly I really love that too. The individuality fits better for the concept. And I dont love Jim Lee but I do have some nostalgia for this look.

I was about to post to request Era fu and find a Cockrum unused cover. I cant seem to google it, but its the all new group in standard original pajamas. Wolvie, Storm, Kurt and Pete in classic cowls, I love it.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm always here for these comic threads. I rarely read comics, but I could visit these threads all day, every day.

And those Alex Ross costumes transcend everything, since y'all are desperately seeking my opinion.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I really love that too. The individuality fits better for the concept. And I dont love Jim Lee but I do have some nostalgia for this look.

I was about to post to request Era fu and find a Cockrum unused cover. I cant seem to google it, but its the all new group in standard original pajamas. Wolvie, Storm, Kurt and Pete in classic cowls, I love it.

Found it - it was John Byrne art, not a Dave Cockrum cover.

2011-11-20_083644_NC-SchoolUniforms.jpg
2011-11-20_083823_comicreader-oa.jpg.php.jpeg

Had to switch from Google to Bing to find it.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
Extreme X-Men Uniforms were fantastic. Remender's X-Force hit squad was also a favorite of mine. The whole mutant 90s uniforms hard to top, they all just seemed so cohesive, thinking of that long poster of all of them grouped up together - like a unified Mutant army.

Tossing out this. I like the look of the Krakoa Five's uniforms. Hope looks like the boss she is, with hints of the Phoenix lines.
latest

4411aa7752fdbf428625316a6fee2212.jpg

RCO031_1601482763_crop.jpg

Dunno if this counts, but the Phoenix Five's Red Black/White & Gold ensemble was 🔥 A X-Men team needs to use this color scheme again in the future. All five looked immaculate.
latest

the-phoenix-5-helping-the-world-1.jpg

the-phoenix-5-helping-the-world-2.jpg

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I might actually go with the modern Hickman Krakow looks. They looking 🔥.
It's a bit of a greatest hits, but you also get the amazing Hellfire gala outfits once a year and some amazing redesigns like Storm, Pirate Kate and Polaris.
destinyofx.jpg
new-destiny-of-x-covers-details-revealed-by-marvel-comics.jpeg

Alex Ross's unused designs were amazing.

91db781ef31676a5101a5412d7c44817--comics-toons-comic-book-artists.jpg

2ca9235442762cbaad1034a15043d47992cdc2b2.jpg

465eac77145020cfae2c13266acbcb36--design-comics-comics-toons.jpg
Ofc Jean has to have cleavage lol...

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I might actually go with the modern Hickman Krakow looks. They looking 🔥.
It's a bit of a greatest hits, but you also get the amazing Hellfire gala outfits once a year and some amazing redesigns like Storm, Pirate Kate and Polaris.
Shout out to Blindfold, she stay with a position on a team when she could easily fall into limbo

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
The Danger Room is really good for calisthenics, but I don't they can lift there. Do the Danger Room programs have weight to them?
Given that people with superhuman strength go in it to practice their powers, it'd be a waste of time if it couldn't simulate weight and toughness.

And they do have an actual weight room.

5346577-uncx2016011_int2-1.jpg

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
That cleavage/boob window is a lot classier than stuff further up your post.
R8SJJM2.jpg

This thread is just a reminder of how much I hate how cape comic artists draw women.

Got me there lol.
But hey, Emma owns it!
...Can't speak for Madelyne Pryor though.

Just thought it was comical seeing everyone in nearly identical suits except for Jean.