• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaterboy

May 16, 2018
E2oSm4U.jpg

Just so you know this is the fourth comic in an ongoing series without a proper name yet.

I have the next few *episodes* ready, but suggestions on future events will be considered.

Timeline wise, these events are taking place after The Mayor's return home in 2015. His long absence( he was gone for a little more than year) was quite hard on his loyal assistant.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Look, y'all know I'm always raising my voice for love and tolerance but I really don't wanna see a human banging a dog. Lol.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Should I get this?

I don't get this. Is it a punchline or is it like Mary Worth?

Nachos

Oct 26, 2017
Well, for better or worse, you nailed the "amateur translator taking their first crack at translating manga dialogue to then upload to their personal WordPress account" feel.

Like, there is a charm to it, though I can't tell how fitting it is without seeing the other pages.

OP
OP
Skaterboy

Skaterboy

May 16, 2018
Guys guys, calm the hell down!
The dog won't be sexed next episode.

I love her too much to give her to anyone!

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
i'm glad to know that my first thought when I read the thread title and saw the comic was the same as everybody else.

994.jpg_large

Status
Not open for further replies.