• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I would go to a Jack Aubrey film marathon and sit for...

• 2 movies

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 3 movies

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 4 movies

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 5+ movies

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
NOXqpSG.jpg

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
jett

www.resetera.com

Movies You Want Sequels That Will Most Likely Never Happen

I just watched dredd (2012) and fuck me this movie is so good and doesn’t deserve to be this good! Also I guess you can say a sequel to Zack Znyder’s Justice league I really like the build up to darkseid Borne 5 - Jason Bourne was a let down but I still believe we could get another good movie...

Master_and_Commander-The_Far_Side_of_the_World_poster.png

It will never happen because we'd need a time machine to go back to where all the actors were age-appropriate again.

To be clear, I'm not interested in another adaptation of the books with a new cast and crew lol.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
gonna watch all these while wrapped up in my Master and Commander bedsheets like God intended

0x1080@1634874179727cba4476.jpeg

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Let it be known that the idea of Kevin Feige producing these movies is actually a nightmare.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
A measured and fair reaction but you have yet to hear my pitch for the Zak Snyder O'Brianverse
Everyone says that about "Master and Commander." "Russell Crowe's dank." I'm like, "Okay, no, Russell's cool." He gets to play the violin and hang out with Paul Bettany. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dank, that's how that would go.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
It's so sad that these films were originally intended to be a series but it never found an audience. Like it wasn't even in the top 20 for worldwide box office in 2003. Just absolute dreck outgrossed it.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
It's so sad that these films were originally intended to be a series but it never found an audience. Like it wasn't even in the top 20 for worldwide box office in 2003. Just absolute dreck outgrossed it.
It was a tough year honestly. Lots of big IP or things that would become big IP:

YKYj3Kr.png