• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
One more post and I'm done here. I'm a terrible person for being correct about this cinnamon toast crunch nonsense and calling out Mr. Karp for the true scumbag he is, while all of you were gaufawing over this guy's 'hilarious' shrimp bit. I'm such a terrible person for making such a post on a forum where people defend drone strikes and cops. Thank you for calling me out, while making fun of stroke victims.
(This time for the correct user!)

It would be great if you could quote the post where you called something correctly, or called this guy out as being a scumbag. All you said was he was a white rapper lmao. Everything else has been embarrassing childish trolling and victory laps over literally nothing.

Keep in mind people can see your post history.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
One more post and I'm done here. I'm a terrible person for being correct about this cinnamon toast crunch nonsense and calling out Mr. Karp for the true scumbag he is, while all of you were gaufawing over this guy's 'hilarious' shrimp bit. I'm such a terrible person for making such a post on a forum where people defend drone strikes and cops. Thank you for calling me out, while making fun of stroke victims.
You didn't just take an L, you took the whole alphabet haha

Love ya bud

Oct 27, 2017
I stayed out of this thread when I found out Jensen Karp was at the center of it, but now that LA comedy and comedy-adjacent people are coming out of the woodworks I can definitely say that lots of LA comedians have been shit-talking Jensen and making fun of him ON RECORDED PODCASTS for quite some time now.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys how's it going in h...
tenor.gif

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
906.jpg

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! If only his avatar making abilities matched the wit of the top magazine dog owner.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced they're two good dogs trolling the whole thread. Prolly laughing it up in discord.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Trolling, Antagonizing Other Members Over a Series of Posts; Long History of Similar Behavior
Maybe stick to the One Piece thread where you've already informed everyone something may happen to you from now on.
Cause I know how you babies operate. Just ban and run away from the scary posters. And run away from the truth - i.e. Believe all women except for Tara Reade.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus the chain reaction from shrimp in cereal to this thread is incredible. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Edit: Looking at the post below me, it went to the MCU and The Last Jedi.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
When you got nothing to say bash the media someone likes. Quite ironic coming from the Marvel - Last Jedi fan official sponsored Disney forum

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, if I'm a comedian and have a questionable past, I'm definitely not going to try to go viral on twitter. The shock humor of the 2000s are just catching up with people.
You may have missed this, but I'm pretty sure it's about him treating people like shit. Not "shock humour"

I can't tell if RocketKiss is doing a bit, having a stroke, or is just the terrible person he appears to be.
Pretty sure it started with a sincere theory:
Also this is probably a fabricated stunt marketing from both CTC and this wannabe comedian. His wife is Danielle Fischell who sponsors CTC products

And when people dunked on him he quintupled down to make it look like a shtick?

It's the greatest mystery at the center of all of this.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Fat4All should be banned for trolling/impersonating. But it's called a meritocracy (actually a favoritist, nepotist forum for those who don't understand the joke), sweetie. Era is a private social media corporation and has its own TOS and can do what it wants... Like Twitter... Oh...

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Reading this thread is a real ride. RocketKiss, unless this is all an elaborate ploy to troll everyone, you need a time out. Your meltdown has gone well beyond parody now.