• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Just for fun, let's come up with random gaming announcements for stuff no one would be expecting or asking for.

Don't be a smartass and post stuff that's actually been announced, like Diablo Immortal.

Alright, let me start with an obvious one:

- John Romero announces he's making a Daikatana Remaster

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I foresee that in this thread, lots of people will post remakes that I want to see xD

Castlevania Symphony of the Night finally getting a sequel ... to pachinko

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
i don´t even think you have to come up with those, the gaming industry does this already :-)

i will try it and say Rage 2 Ultimate edition, including all DLC and graphical overhaul

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Hasbro resurrects the Tiger Electronics brand, and works in conjunction with Mattel to produce the greatest console ever made - the HyperScan 2, with R-Zone technology.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Pikmin 4. Pretty sure no one actually wants this since if they did it would have been made by now.

giphy.gif

good one

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Remastered

I mean I'd be very into it but I imagine most people would be very confused

llLeonhart

Oct 21, 2019
Bethesda announces TES VI has 16 times the detail of fallout 76. It's online only, shared multiplayer experience powered by a revised Creation engine.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I see your post and raise you one better:

Keiji Inafune announces a new crowdfunding campaign.

Maybe this time he'll actually get Red Ash funded. ;)

Pikmin 4. Pretty sure no one actually wants this since if they did it would have been made by now.

*angry puppet noises*

Bubsy new smash character.

With new voice lines courtesy of Vic Mignogna.